Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected Bomber Shot Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    You don't live in NJ...
    LMAO, you have no idea how true that statement is. No one, I repeat NoOne (Dave), sorry I thought that was funny, stays for the cops under the age of 18 in New Jersey.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

hector while your reading this, check your inbox
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    hector while your reading this, check your inbox
    LOL, ok.

I'm with Matra here. Shooting a guy while he is bieng held down looks excesive. We, shouldn't stoop down to their level. Besides, if they could have arrested him, there is a chance the authorities could have gotten info on this guys terrorist cell and maybe prevented a couple of future attacks.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    LOL, ok.

I'm with Matra here. Shooting a guy while he is bieng held down looks excesive. We, shouldn't stoop down to their level. Besides, if they could have arrested him, there is a chance the authorities could have gotten info on this guys terrorist cell and maybe prevented a couple of future attacks.
    good call, theres a reason why in western movies hes always like "i want him alive"

I couldn't care if they put a tomahawke missile in his ***, The risk is far to great pinned down or shot from 50 yards, 1 kill or another 50 it's your call, I think the police made the right call it's about protecting the citizens not about obeying the law or acting proper. Oh and BTW they stated on a press conference that this man was linked to the bombing on thursday.

A bit extreme view in "free democracy", there R34

Do you believe in the courts and justice. Is it innocent until PROVEN guilty or shoot first ?

I tihnk to come DOWN from that view lessens us and justifies the terrorist in his future actions. After all it is supposed to be abotu us having a "better" system. By how much we're willing to become liek those against us determines our right to claim our system "better" and defend it surely ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I agree we shouldn't go down to their level and make this an armegeddon(sp?) state or what ever I'm just saying in these extreme cases of a potential suicide bomb attack or any attack at all that could cost the lives of more than 1 person(the bomber) It should be allowed, for me It's all about the risks of losing innocent lives, I'm definetly not saying a "shoot-first" policy for everything just in these extreme cases

Well sadly this guy had NOTHIGN to do with it, had no bombs or weapons on him.

his "only" crime seems to have been coming out of a house and runnign when confronted with plain-clothes "security" - rumours abound they were special services

A man shot dead by police hunting the bombers behind Thursday's London attacks was unconnected to the incidents, police have confirmed.
    A Scotland Yard statement said the shooting was a "tragedy" which was regretted by the Metropolitan Police

Another senseless loss of life
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

look mate off course it is a sad loss of life and thus the metropolitan police have responden with an apology but He challenged police and refused to obey orders, before he was shot and killed Friday morning, Blair said Friday.

In these times behaviour like that is not going to work in your favour, and you should acknowledge that with the stress the police is on things like that can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR
    look mate off course it is a sad loss of life and thus the metropolitan police have responden with an apology but He challenged police and refused to obey orders, before he was shot and killed Friday morning, Blair said Friday.

In these times behaviour like that is not going to work in your favour, and you should acknowledge that with the stress the police is on things like that can happen.
    So it's ok now for everybody who runs from cops in plain cloths to get executed on the spot? He might just have been confused, because the cops were in plain cloths. Random murders by the authorities should not happen in a democracy, regardless of the situation.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR

No it's NOT.

You may wish to live in a police state, I vote to prevent that and await the proper legal steps reserved in the UK for unlawful killing. Our police stand by the same laws we as citizens do. They are trained under stress to make the right legal choices. We went over this 20 years ago with the way the IRA were being treated and got it cleared out.

yeah, it's tough and YES it puts a slightly higher risk of a criminal act.
    BUT to do otherwise is no better than the worst fascist and communist regimes fo the century

shit, the police are now saying the guy they shot was Brazilian

Proably explains the running from guys with guns !
    I've worked in Rio, Sao Paolo, Curitiba and Brasilia. Plenty fo guns around and most folks willing to shoot for a few $

Isn't it ironic?
    I'm the one supporting the police and it turns thwe guy was Brazilian like I.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Obviously people are misunderstanding me I'm not sayin' this should happen , I'm just saying that behaviour like that in these times things like that could happen to you. o btw I'm not pro-police state but what's your opinion on Italy then

btw srry for the misunderstanding Matra I'm not a fascist

Quote Originally Posted by Homem de Gelo
    Isn't it ironic?
    I'm the one supporting the police and it turns thwe guy was Brazilian like I.
    thats is kind of funny

Thread Information