Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explosions in Sharm El Sheikh

89 dead now
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

About that Toncredo guy well he might not be the smartest of republicans but he isn't stating we should do it now, He says If they blow up an entire big American City for example NY, Houston, Washington(OK it's not very big but you get the idea why they would), LA they should use this as counter-attack that said, that wouldn't be very smart and wouldn't be my decission but in now way do I think Republicans have to apoligise for these statements made by this man. O and you know who are nutters the Democrats all they ever do is complain about Iraq, But never have they ever given any constructive criticism of how it should be done or given any solutions that are better for example : "bring back the troops" yeah and then what wait for the extremists to take it over yeah smart idea, also by distancing themselves from the public acting as if they are the elite-party to vote for and there intelectual arrogance has cost them votes ever since Eisenhower. People blaming Republicans should blame themselves there's more important things going on

What the guy STILL hasnt' grasped - and it astounds me - is that this is NOT about a nation or a religion. It's about a small number of extremists.

He is seriously saying that if one person commits a heinous crime then hundreds of thousands of people shoudl be punised for it.

A nutter of the highest order who is not a million miles away from the nonsense Hitler spouted in the 30s

PS: on the "bring back troops. Yep if there is anyoen saying JUST that then they're as dumb as this guy. The more reasonabel politicians HAVE said troops shouldnt' have gone oin on the premise they did and secondly that we need to PLAN to get out. Doing otherwise is just playing John Wayne in a western movie
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

How come I switch over to CNN after seeing this thread and all I see is the weather and hockey game results? They were all over the London attacks, covering non-stop... This, no one seems to care?

Anyway, sad to hear what happened. Hope all your loved ones are ok Misho.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    How come I switch over to CNN after seeing this thread and all I see is the weather and hockey game results? They were all over the London attacks, covering non-stop... This, no one seems to care?

Anyway, sad to hear what happened. Hope all your loved ones are ok Misho.
    Likewise.

What did you expect from CNN ?

The beeb has a feed you can get ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4709491.stm
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Hope all your loved ones are ok Misho.
    I dont have any !!

j/k thanks man
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    Eeeh? The terrorist are usually residents in the country they're attacking and who would the country retaliate to anyway? I understand your concern though. People want revange even if there is noone to take it out on. In that case you have to take it out on someone else. Like the US - Iraq war.
    I know.
    I'm just getting extremely tired of hearing about nothing but explosions in other countries.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Alright....sorry for late reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    .... Please let us have some links on follow-ups to this nutter ??
    I haven't had any success. Seems like the UAE media doesn't want to make him anymore popular, it wasn't even published in the newspaper here. What about you? (probably best to let it die though)

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR
    About that Toncredo guy well he might not be the smartest of republicans but he isn't stating we should do it now,
    You just don't get it do you?

R34GTRHe says If they blow up an entire big American City for example NY, Houston, Washington(OK it's not very big but you get the idea why they would), LA they should use this as counter-attack that said,
    STILL wouldn't justify what he said as it doesn't make any sense. For example if somebody from my good family came and killed somebody from your good family, would your family then come and kill the whole of my family??
    I think we all know the answer !!!
    That's exactly what this guy was saying, and I need hardly mention he was purpously talking about a holy site to provoke.

that wouldn't be very smart and wouldn't be my decission but in now way do I think Republicans have to apoligise for these statements made by this man.
    'm glad you agree.

People blaming Republicans should blame themselves there's more important things going on
    There will always be those "elite (stupid) few" on both sides of the fence. Just as there are and have been "Muslims" who have commited horrible acts in the name of God. Yeah people should reflect and if you don't mind me saying so I think it's time we'd all start doing that.

Thread Information