Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Ghosts?

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

Do you believe in Ghosts?

Just watched a TV program on ghost hunting... i love it it's so creepy and exciting! always scares the sh!t out of my 22 year old sister though

Anyways, after watching the program, i'm just curious... how many of u guys out there believe in paranormal existence (damn i sound smart) ?

Have u ever had any strange experience? share it with us! i certainly have, and yes i do believe that something ghost like exist...

My story:
    About 5 years ago, I was playing monopoli with my sister in our new house (back in indonesia) at around 11 pm or maybe later Our house was the only house around there. It was surrounded with bushes and trees and forest around the hill. That night my young uncle was sleeping right next door... our dogs were barking and hauling like crazy not sure if "hauling" is the right word (english is my 2nd language) but they made noises like wolves do in scary movies, anyways... there was a faint knock on the window and a few second later there was a creepy voice calling out my name!!!

F*ck! my sister and I looked and each other and screamed like hell! and ran to my uncle's bedroom and woke him up.. he rushed out his room and the three of us checked outside and there was no one there...

i'd love to hear ur creepy stories
    yes i know... i'm weird....
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

howled would be the word your looking for r1ck,

and yeah, i do abit, my GF is a strong believer.. some stories shes told have had me believing
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Dude, that program is fake man. Its all special effects. Dont belive in that. The only show that has even a slight significance is the movie Constantine. Just kidding, but still, the show is fake.

if u wana know a cool ghost flash go to ebaums world and under flash find ghost flash or som like that.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    And that story coming from someone who once faked "the-alien-invasion-caught-on-my-camera" thread

Yeah I do believe, but if I've ever had a few experiences I can't remember them now, just faint stuff.

Nope. I don't believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4

i'd love to hear ur creepy stories
    yes i know... i'm weird....
    just a little bit i don't believe in it too

I believe in them. Because one time when i was Gettysburg for a soccer tournament me and my teammates were bored so we decided to go ghost hunting so before we went, we seeked professional ghost hunting help. We asked a few ghost tour guides and we even found a local author signing his books (yes about ghosts) in some book store. One of the tour guides said that what he liked to do was stand out on the battlefield and light a cigarette set it on the ground and start talking to the ghosts and offering it to them. He said he found many ghosts that way and has actually talked to them in polite adult coversation. We tried this method out and after like 20 or so minutes it worked. Not a single guy on the team didnt see him and we all saw the same thing. I didnt believe before then.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by pergarec
    Nope. I don't believe in them.
    Fool! They exist!

The Proof -> (boo!)

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Fool! They exist!

The Proof -> (boo!)

Ahhhh!!! You little...! You scared the sh*t out of me!!!

I belive it's hard not to When your speaker cover comes off the speaker when the stereo isn't on, And it's hard enough to get it off by hand.
    One night my mum (I thought it was) walked past my door about 5am it was i was here chatting. I wen't into the kitchen as the light didnt go on and she didnt pass me.
    NoOne was there so i wen't to her room and she was sleeping but snoring so what wen't past me??? Nothing can go past my door without me seeing it i'm 6 foot from the door almost dead infront of it.
    I herd of people that herd things or seen things and didnt take much notice of it till it happend to me and this has only been in the last 12months.
    Got up one night wen't to the dunny, Came back my bed was made. And i still can't be 100% sure i didnt do it half asleep, And what makes me think i didint is i only make my bed just before i get in it at night to check for spiders under the blanket
    I got plenty more then that, I grabbed the toilet door handle and it turned the other way out of my hand. I sat there for 20min trying to make that handle jump like that maybe the spring loaded up and spun it backwards? who knows it only happend once.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    I belive it's hard not to When your speaker cover comes off the speaker when the stereo isn't on, And it's hard enough to get it off by hand.
    One night my mum (I thought it was) walked past my door about 5am it was i was here chatting. I wen't into the kitchen as the light didnt go on and she didnt pass me.
    NoOne was there so i wen't to her room and she was sleeping but snoring so what wen't past me??? Nothing can go past my door without me seeing it i'm 6 foot from the door almost dead infront of it.
    I herd of people that herd things or seen things and didnt take much notice of it till it happend to me and this has only been in the last 12months.
    Got up one night wen't to the dunny, Came back my bed was made. And i still can't be 100% sure i didnt do it half asleep, And what makes me think i didint is i only make my bed just before i get in it at night to check for spiders under the blanket
    I got plenty more then that, I grabbed the toilet door handle and it turned the other way out of my hand. I sat there for 20min trying to make that handle jump like that maybe the spring loaded up and spun it backwards? who knows it only happend once.

A burglar?

Well, I believe in spirits, not sure if they were once here or not but...yes.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I guess I sort of do. I've gotten unexplainable 'objects' (for lack of a better word) on my camera. I actually showed them here a while ago. I was able to dismiss two as moisture on the lens (which is odd, the night I took it was extremely dry and hot) but the other has no way of tracing. I don't believe in ghosts in a way that television and Hollywood etc. make it out, but yes, I am a semi-believer.
    Anyone ever tried an EVP? (Anyone who relates to that movie 'White Noise' should die.) Creepy stuff. I took it to a friends 100+ year old house near downtown Milwaukee where all the rich brewers were at the time. I got some really creepy muffled German from the attic, along with a little blotch like that I found in Salem on camera.

Remember, a ghost has never killed anyone.
    Last edited by Esperante; 07-26-2005 at 02:51 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

their real...and their scary. ghosts are my number 1 fear...and i dont wanna talk about anything else about them..but their real...
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Fool! They exist!

The Proof -> (boo!)

Heh, demands an "0wn3d" sticker...

Thread Information