Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Svs 2000 Hp Viper !!!!

omg just listen to that engine

amazing job, what's the top speed of it?

btw, there's one 950 hp supra about 100 kilometres from my home, seen it couple of times and that power is really scary
    12 cylinders or walk!

well beleive me or not, he was going 178-182mph every time he ran the quarter

why would i lie?
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

No reason to lie, just the numbers dont seem to add up, no offense ment.
    FWD and performance, never have, and never will mix.

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    omg just listen to that engine

amazing job, what's the top speed of it?

btw, there's one 950 hp supra about 100 kilometres from my home, seen it couple of times and that power is really scary
    We will find out in Oct. at the Salt Flats how fast we can go with it

There's some Supras that are trapping 170mph but I think they are running more like 1500hp+

In order for any car with 950rwhp to go 170mph+ in the 1/4 it would have to weigh less than 2800lbs.

register to Smoke Em Up . com and there's many calculators for figuring Hp, weight, ET, Mph etc.

I assume none of the mentioned cars are street legal...
    Dick: Marie de Salle's playing. You remember I told you about her. I like her. She's kind of Sheryl Crow-ish crossed with a post-Partridge Family pre-L.A. Law Susan Dey kind of thing, but, you know, uh, black.

Quote Originally Posted by chony
    I assume none of the mentioned cars are street legal...
    I believe there's many cars that are nowhere near 100% Street legal is a loose term that really only applies to an officer that wants to tear down everything he can to bust you.

We drove this Viper on the street everywhere when it had 1300+ hp. There's a Supra in the area making 1500+ that's driven on the street all the time.

http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/video_39_0.wmv

This was the most grueling street driven test we did with the car when it had the other engine in it making 1300hp+.

http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/video_43_0.wmv

I'm sorry to piss on your parade but this is the most pointless project I have ever seen. So what, you have 2000hp, and there is more to come, what the hell is the point. You will never be able to get all of that power onto the road, it will never be useable on a track, and parts will need replacing all the time.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Yea but whats the point of all those 1500+ Hp supras?

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Yea but whats the point of all those 1500+ Hp supras?
    Says the Viper fanboy....

This is the point (see file below)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    FWD and performance, never have, and never will mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Widsinator
    This is the point (see file below)
    Christ in a bucket of rum!!!! That Supra was FAST!

Also, in the world of today, producing a car with 2,000 hp is more for publicity then for practicality. If everyone wanted an amazing track car, everyone here would be driving cars like Ariel Atom's.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    I'm sorry to piss on your parade but this is the most pointless project I have ever seen. So what, you have 2000hp, and there is more to come, what the hell is the point. You will never be able to get all of that power onto the road, it will never be useable on a track, and parts will need replacing all the time.
    Hater.

i think the useable power its around 600hp, that just seems like a pretty good number not too much but with the right set up will make you go hella fast
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    That's cool everyone has the right to their own opinion.

The Point is:

This project is for the Bonneville Salt Flats and achieving a record above 264mph and chasing down 300mph. If it puts it to the ground and also runs a fast # 7's low 8's at the 1/4 mile then it's icing on the cake. If we take it to an air strip and run 230-240mph in the standing mile then that would make it a smorgasborg? Now if we took it to El Mirage and broke a landspeed record there also then it would make this ONE SINGLE CAR quite the ACHIEVER wouldn't you say?. It will all be done with the SAME engine! We have already done all this once at lower levels (1300hp) and many many people have enjoyed our passion.

Since this site is called ULTIMATECARPAGE.COM you would think that this thread fits quite well into this website? The point is people here are not reading about knitting or bowling, it's about ULTIMATE CARS.

Many people love this kind of crazy power and watch it on TV, at the track etc. We're the passionate ones that make it possible for those who like this kind of power to enjoy following our progress. In return we try to put on a good show, share the excitement, and it's entertainment friend, and we get off on it.

The last point is: I haven't seen any ONE SINGLE car, that has came even remotely close to going after all the levels of speed that I've mentioned above. All you'll see is a car at the dragstrip, but it doesn't go after anything else? You'll see a car at the Bonneville Salt Flats but you won't see it at the dragstrip? You'll see a car in a car show but you don't want to get it dirty (we just recently won an award at the "World of Wheels" this past winter)
    and on top of all of this I will show you a video later this season of us going to the McDonalds drive thru and ordering your favorite.

I'm not Steamin, I'm just informing you of the point.........

This IS an ULTIMATE CAR and it's a VIPER.

Thread Information