Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,002 of 1002

Thread: Car brochures

  1. #991
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Zhao View Post
    Good!
    Here are some ones in my collection.
    Mercedes-Benz ones
    BMW 3Li and 5Li ones
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Zhao View Post
    BMW 3Li and 5Li ones
    Jaguar
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Zhao View Post
    Jaguar
    Koenigsegg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Zhao View Post
    Koenigsegg
    Super car of PGO
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Coast of the United States
    Posts
    11,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Zhao View Post
    Koenigsegg
    Wow, you really have everything!

    Where do you keep your collection of brochures? It's really impressive.

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Wow, you really have everything!

    Where do you keep your collection of brochures? It's really impressive.
    Ah, I keep them in my meeting room, stock room, and a few in my bedroom!!
    The big troublesome for me is that I must get nearly 20 copies of each, because I have more than 15 exchange partners all around the world!
    Some years ago, two collectors in USA, but now, they give up!

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Zhao View Post
    Ah, I keep them in my meeting room, stock room, and a few in my bedroom!!
    The big troublesome for me is that I must get nearly 20 copies of each, because I have more than 15 exchange partners all around the world!
    Some years ago, two collectors in USA, but now, they give up!
    Collection is interesting for my life!
    Some collectors from Europe, OZ and Japan have visited my city, I met them, I swapped with them, I guide them in Beijing, them are my GOOD friends!
    I will keep doing all things for my BROCHURE COLLECTION!

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    698

    BMW M6 / M5 horse edition

    To commemorate the new Chinese year, which is the “Year of the Horse”, which starts January 31, 2014, BMW has decided to put out a new special edition M car for the Chinese market.
    Welcome the BMW M5 and M6 Horse Edition.
    BMW will make only 30 copies of the special edition BMW M5 only for the Chinese market. The Horse Edition will feature a unique horse character into the headrests
    Just a folder with 8 pages is avaliable!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #999
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    69
    Hello

    Please have someone this russian language brochure about Bertone?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5
    Hallo,
    I have some interesting car brochures available for sale, You might want to have a look:

    Rimac Concept One
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/232149669740...84.m1555.l2649

    Saker cars
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/232149671507...84.m1555.l2649

    Bugatti EB110
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/232156205857...84.m1555.l2649

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborys View Post
    Hallo,
    I have some interesting car brochures available for sale, You might want to have a look:

    Rimac Concept One
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/232149669740...84.m1555.l2649

    Saker cars
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/232149671507...84.m1555.l2649

    Bugatti EB110
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/232156205857...84.m1555.l2649
    Hello,
    If you have any other interesting brochures, write me on edwardzhao2@sina.com.
    Thanks!
    Edward

  12. #1002
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Zhao View Post
    Hello,
    If you have any other interesting brochures, write me on edwardzhao2@sina.com.
    Thanks!
    Edward
    Edward,
    I have sent You an email to mentioned email address

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 06:02 AM
  2. The future of the car and the environment
    By motorsportnerd in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 09:33 PM
  4. Mercedes-Benz Bionic car concept 2005
    By drakkie in forum Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 02:13 PM
  5. Star Car Awards
    By fpv_gtho in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 11:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •