Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Car brochures

what a shame I got rid of some not very long ago, so I didnīt know about this thread

I could have sent you some from Spain
    Más caga un buey que cien golondrinas

Hi Waugh-terfall,

well I donīt drive any of those cars unfortunately! I guess I was just lucky that I got so many interesting brochures. Are you also collecting brochures? Which are your favourite ones?

Ah, your collection is pretty awesome, mine really sucks to be honest, and my Mum threw most of them away. I did have things like Peugeot 205 GTi, 306Rallye, GTi, still got a 206GTi180 brochure, a the whole Audi range from 1998, a few early 1990's Citroens, 1983 Talbot Solara... 2004 Maserati range and I did have a Lancia Delta Integrale HF, but my damned mother chucked it!
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Yes, that sucks if your brochures get thrown away. My parents were also very sceptical when I started collecting, but now they see that my brochures are actually valuable, so they donīt say anything no more!

Hi, I found this site looking for info on a brochure I've got. It's for the Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I've seen a few V8 Vantage brochures on ebay but they're different.

This one has a fabric cover and a leather-effect pouch for a CD, although I don't have the CD.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i believe that's a press kit issued on the first presentation

btw - today: hardback lexus IS size about A3, 120 pages
    12 cylinders or walk!

Wow, just reading through here, so many people have wicked brochures.
    How did people get Zonda F and Bentley Brooklands brochures? Do you get them from the motorshow stands? I'd love a DB9 brochure as well as the two above... Ah well, I'll have to stick with my Audi, Alfa and Merc brochures

Most brochures are available at the motorshow stands or dealerships, but the really good ones arenīt. If you want to get those you should check on Ebay, trade with other collectors and have a lot of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by t.d.l View Post
    Most brochures are available at the motorshow stands or dealerships, but the really good ones arenīt. If you want to get those you should check on Ebay, trade with other collectors and have a lot of luck...
    Anyone want my Audi A3 brochure for a Bentley/Aston/Pagani brochure??? I'll throw in an Alfa 147 brochure...

Hi Street_Dreamer,
    I have many Bentley, Aston, Pagani etc. brochures, but honestly I would never trade them for an Audi A3 or an Alfa 147 brochure. If I wanted those, I would go to the next dealership and just take them with me. Itīs not that easy unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by t.d.l View Post
    Hi Street_Dreamer,
    I have many Bentley, Aston, Pagani etc. brochures, but honestly I would never trade them for an Audi A3 or an Alfa 147 brochure. If I wanted those, I would go to the next dealership and just take them with me. Itīs not that easy unfortunately.
    i know, i was joking Where do you get these brochures?

Car Brochures

Hi

I am new on here.

I have been collecting car brochures since I was about six (yeah, I'm an old git now at 44). My father was director of a printing company and they used to print all of the brochure for Chrysler (UK), then Talbot, and so on.

Obviously they were nothing special but it got me hooked!

Used to go to all of the Motor Shows at Earls Court and come back with carrier bags brimming with the things. The NEC shows saw the start of the demise of picking up loads of brochures and, unless you are fortunate to go on either Press Day or Business Day now, the hopes of getting any half reasonable brochures is virtually nil. I go on both of these days.

I am fortunate enough to be Purchasing Manager of a company with a significant number of vehicles on our fleet so blagging brochures from dealers around the country is quite easy.

I would be interested in hearing from you guys as to what brochures you find most difficult to obtain. Audi are a nightmare. I don't know any dealership which leaves the brochures out any more and you have to virtually sign on the line to purchase a car before getting a brochure on things like the RS4, etc.

My collection is now in excess of 22000, although I must admit that I have now stopped bothering picking up brochures on Daihatsu, Suzuki, Chevrolet (ex-Daewoo), etc.

I keep the "normal" brochures in a number of metal four drawer filing cabinets which I have in my utility room at home and the larger, weird shape, brochures I keep in two drawing office filing units, with big drawers.

My Ferrari collection is virtually complete back to the mid-70's and the Lamborghini's are about the same (the new hardback Lambo brochures are really good, as are the large hardback Ferrari brochures which come with their own carry case).

I have just got a brochure on the limited edition Rolls Royce Phantom Silver and also the latest (ugly), revised Jaguar XJ.

I hope you find this of interest and I will keep coming back.

If any of you would like to do some swaps then please advise what you would like.

I picked up 2 Nissan brochures by filling out a card for a Nuerburgring DVD....

It's been 5 months and I've gotten nothing except the 2 brochures.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by chas2007 View Post
    Hi

I am new on here.

I have been collecting car brochures since I was about six (yeah, I'm an old git now at 44). My father was director of a printing company and they used to print all of the brochure for Chrysler (UK), then Talbot, and so on.

Obviously they were nothing special but it got me hooked!

Used to go to all of the Motor Shows at Earls Court and come back with carrier bags brimming with the things. The NEC shows saw the start of the demise of picking up loads of brochures and, unless you are fortunate to go on either Press Day or Business Day now, the hopes of getting any half reasonable brochures is virtually nil. I go on both of these days.

I am fortunate enough to be Purchasing Manager of a company with a significant number of vehicles on our fleet so blagging brochures from dealers around the country is quite easy.

I would be interested in hearing from you guys as to what brochures you find most difficult to obtain. Audi are a nightmare. I don't know any dealership which leaves the brochures out any more and you have to virtually sign on the line to purchase a car before getting a brochure on things like the RS4, etc.

My collection is now in excess of 22000, although I must admit that I have now stopped bothering picking up brochures on Daihatsu, Suzuki, Chevrolet (ex-Daewoo), etc.

I keep the "normal" brochures in a number of metal four drawer filing cabinets which I have in my utility room at home and the larger, weird shape, brochures I keep in two drawing office filing units, with big drawers.

My Ferrari collection is virtually complete back to the mid-70's and the Lamborghini's are about the same (the new hardback Lambo brochures are really good, as are the large hardback Ferrari brochures which come with their own carry case).

I have just got a brochure on the limited edition Rolls Royce Phantom Silver and also the latest (ugly), revised Jaguar XJ.

I hope you find this of interest and I will keep coming back.

If any of you would like to do some swaps then please advise what you would like.
    that's very nice! in whole europe there aren't more than about 5 people with that amount of brochures

do you mind trading/selling some ferrari/lambo brochures?

btw i've just acquired yesterday two longly anticipated brochures by me - 456M GT/A and 575M maranello - both about 50 pages A4
    12 cylinders or walk!

Audi? Nightmare to get? lol, the vast majority of my brochures are Audi, VW are easy to get hold of, as are LandRover/RangeRover
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Thread Information