Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW, these Korean kids really hate japan...

WOW, these Korean kids really hate japan...

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

My word, it's like the Anglo-Franco relations

Legend
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Holy crap....all of this over a few big rocks in the straight? Korea is really starting to piss me off.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Holy crap....all of this over a few big rocks in the straight? Korea is really starting to piss me off.
    especially the koreans with the bombs
    ________
    TEEN CUMMING
    Last edited by austy351; 04-19-2011 at 02:43 AM.

I guess you forget what Japan did to Korea in WW2...

but we dont hate japan and they dont hate us since ww2.... i dont think anyways
    ________
    SQUIRTING SQUIRTER
    Last edited by austy351; 04-19-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Japan has always seemed to be a very difficult country to get along with. They have bad relations with Korea and China.

This really shows some propaganda though, eh?

It's not just over a few rocks dammit. Your blindness is really starting to piss me off.

See this is why we should learn more of the Japanese war crimes in American schools. Considering how much students know about the German ones, they almost know nothing about the Japanese ones.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    It's not just over a few rocks dammit. Your blindness is really starting to piss me off.

See this is why we should learn more of the Japanese war crimes in American schools. Considering how much students know about the German ones, they almost know nothing about the Japanese ones.
    But the Japanese war crimes 60 years ago don't really make a difference to us, now. It seems silly for Korea to not only be holding a grudge, but also spew propoganda to their children, who will grow prejudices and inherit the country with them. Do we really want another Pakistan-India conflict?

But the Japanese war crimes 60 years ago don't really make a difference to us, now.
    well then i guess you don't give a shit about the holocaust either, since it happend 60 years ago as well?
    It seems silly for Korea to not only be holding a grudge,
    do you know about things like the yasukuni shrine and the textbook changes recently?
    spew propoganda to their children, who will grow prejudices and inherit the country with them.
    yeah I admit it is pretty bad, but at least its better than not knowing about it completely. I would rather have a bent truth then no truth at all.

i guess some people still haven't learned from Germany and WWI... if you follow news on China and Japan relations, there are lots of hints that show Japan wants to get back their militarism... and i guess u don't know about the history textbook issue, do you?

there are reasons why Asians hate Japanese so much.. not just because of WWII..

but wow... those Korean kids are more "involved" than Chinese kids... and you thought Chinese reactions were bad... -_-"

and what's with these rocks around the world?? China and Japan over Diao Yu Island, Canada and Denmark over Hans Island, now Korea and Japan over this rock... politics are amusing...

Kids do the darnest things, don't they?
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Well seems as how everyone hates the U.S. we are not too far away from that

well then i guess you don't give a shit about the holocaust either, since it happend 60 years ago as well?
    Of course I do. But it's idiotic to blame modern day Germany for those crimes. Countries and their politics change. I suppose we should sever our ties with England and convince our children to draw pictures of themselves deficating on the UK because they burnt our capitol down in 1812.
    do you know about things like the yasukuni shrine and the textbook changes recently?
    You do mean the museum which honours war criminals of Japan? No, I do not glorify that, and I don't like propoganda. I never said Japan was perfect but Korea is overdoing it.
    yeah I admit it is pretty bad, but at least its better than not knowing about it completely. I would rather have a bent truth then no truth at all.
    I don't understand what you mean by the difference between a bent truth and no truth at all. Is there no difference between a bent truth and lie?
    Last edited by Esperante; 08-11-2005 at 12:53 PM.

Thread Information