Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pentagon 9/11 conspiracy

pentagon 9/11 conspiracy

"anything that doesn't kill ke makes me stronger" - Sebastian Kaine, Hollow Man

"You F**K With me , you F**K with the best" - Tony Montana, Scarface

This was discussed in another thread. Some of the material on that video is fake, but no one is really sure of what happened yet.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    This was discussed in another thread. Some of the material on that video is fake, but no one is really sure of what happened yet.
    which forum is that ?
    and how do they know that the video is fake ?

Quote Originally Posted by butek
    which forum is that ?
    and how do they know that the video is fake ?
    It's in a thread somewhere, it may have been deleted, who knows. I'm a democrat, so I'd like for this to be real, but some of the clips are backed by faulty stories and claims. It's somewhat true in the sense that it probably wasn't a big American Airlines Flight, but a small leer jet/Cesna instead.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

It's in a thread somewhere, it may have been deleted, who knows. I'm a democrat, so I'd like for this to be real, but some of the clips are backed by faulty stories and claims. It's somewhat true in the sense that it probably wasn't a big American Airlines Flight, but a small leer jet/Cesna instead.
    ok what the hell happened to the jumbo jet then ?

A Cesna that impacted in a building and passed thruu another 3 buildings... right... Though Cesna! i want one!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    A Cesna that impacted in a building and passed thruu another 3 buildings... right... Though Cesna! i want one!
    Hold on, I'll try and find the website. I believed it was a missile too at first, but evidence seems to show it was the work of a small plane.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Hold on, I'll try and find the website. I believed it was a missile too at first, but evidence seems to show it was the work of a small plane.
    i don't know what hit it, but if that footage is real, it really looks like a small missile, a cessna flyes at about 300kmh, and it could be easealy seen, but i do believe that someone is covering up something, i've seen news photos of the planes that hit the tower and something isn't quite right with them, photoshop or not, i don't know, but the thruth is that the "atacks" opened new war doors and a lot of busness opportunitys on part of the armament and oil.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    i don't know what hit it, but if that footage is real, it really looks like a small missile, a cessna flyes at about 300kmh, and it could be easealy seen, but i do believe that someone is covering up something, i've seen news photos of the planes that hit the tower and something isn't quite right with them, photoshop or not, i don't know, but the thruth is that the "atacks" opened new war doors and a lot of busness opportunitys on part of the armament and oil.
    "The films were never released"
    FBI? CIA?

First time I've seen that movei...

Oh and I like that I, Robot music in the first minutes...
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 08-18-2005 at 10:18 AM.

My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by butek
    ok what the hell happened to the jumbo jet then ?
    This has all been discussed before, I don't think many peple will want to do it again.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

...this was the thread, that quickly went offtopic (as usual)
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...6&page=1&pp=15
    *the Linker
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...hat-hit-it.htm

Imho, that's the best, non-biased, informative website about the entire conspiracy.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

when he saw the huge hole in the side of the Pentagon, John Ashcroft regretted eating the triple bean burritto
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    when he saw the huge hole in the side of the Pentagon, John Ashcroft regretted eating the triple bean burritto
    You back for good now? Long time no see.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information