Thread: The Horror!!!!!!!

The Horror!!!!!!!

Sit down before looking at the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    Sit down before looking at the pictures

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

May i offer another one? not a murcialgo but still a lambo of great status.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just because you can afford a supercar doesnt mean you know how to drive it. When will idiots learn and and take the time to go to a performance driving school? I guess it's cooler to wrap yourself around a tree!

dammit!!these people keep wasting beutiful fast cars, they should get a mercedes, because they are tanks and they won't die as easily as these other cars.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Thumbs down

I'd like to get my hands on the assholes that ruined those sweet Lambos. It's funny how many rich people just buy a car for status, not because they want to enjoy the great driving experience.

I find it funny how you guys are so quick to criticize... if some rich guys owns a 360 Spider and he totals it, you guys are like "oh man, he doesn't know how great of a car that is...he just bought it for the status, not for the driving experience"

Chances are, the rich guys who crash their Ferraris are the ones who are actually out enjoying their cars. I'll bet you guys would be hard pressed not to crash a Murcielago if you owned one and tried to take it to its limits...

If someone writes off a Toyota Echo, that sucks for them, but you guys don't seem to care. But if someone totals their Lambo, you're all over them like they've commited the eighth deadly sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I find it funny how you guys are so quick to criticize... if some rich guys owns a 360 Spider and he totals it, you guys are like "oh man, he doesn't know how great of a car that is...he just bought it for the status, not for the driving experience"

Chances are, the rich guys who crash their Ferraris are the ones who are actually out enjoying their cars. I'll bet you guys would be hard pressed not to crash a Murcielago if you owned one and tried to take it to its limits...

If someone writes off a Toyota Echo, that sucks for them, but you guys don't seem to care. But if someone totals their Lambo, you're all over them like they've commited the eighth deadly sin.
    I'd be out enjoying my Murcielago, or 360 Spider, but i wouldn't totaly kill it, and i'd probably take a racing school before I "took it to its limits". Also look what happened to Dany Heatly, he crashed his 360 in Atlanta and killed his friend. Anyway I do think people should drive these cars for fun and not for status or even collect them, because they are FOR driving, however not for destroying.

P.S. if the crash was really epic, and happened while attempting a feat of driving heroism, then they, by all means, should be forgiven.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    P.S. if the crash was really epic, and happened while attempting a feat of driving heroism, then they, by all means, should be forgiven.
    "Wealthy doctor crashes Ferrari while helping woman deliver baby"

"Wealthy doctor crashes Ferrari while helping woman deliver baby"
    HEADLINE:
    "Scotsman fails in epic bid to deliver Integrale to Evil Ewok in time for birthday"

Would that qualify ??
    "Hey man I was tired, I'd just finished a 5 day crossing of the Atlantic and I was testing the car on the road to Glasgow. I thought I knew the road well. I drive to Glasgow every day." The driver was tested clean for drugs The car, a rere EVO II car was written off. Evil Ewok was unavailable for comment and refuses to come out of the bathroom. "aaarrrghhhhhh". he said, between sobs.

It seems i am unable to add to your rep Egg, i have to share it aroud or something, but anyway I agree with your post, it is clear to me, that a 100ths of a second before this happened this guy would have been enjoying himself quite a bit. All the best drivers crash at least once in their life. Maybe this guy just wanted a Ferrari after all.
    Performance can Seduce

Thread Information