Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Clarksons' Cars

Ford gave him a DB9 to drive while he decides what to buy next, I think he's still using it.

All I know is that he still has the SL55.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Focus'es are very good its just that the euro ones are better than the USA ones
    i drive one every day

like 8 years ago his wfe had a pistache green BMW Z1

wtf :s does the bbc pay him for that show !!!!

I've heard a million pounds ^^ wich is not that much considering the popularity of the show, but he makes more from other guest appearences and productions like his movies and the magazine

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    that's surprising, i'd never get that car whith that amount of money and knowledge about cars. there are many better cars to drive around city
    Euro spec Focus' are fantastic cars. They have a very good suspension, they stick to the road like glue.

it's not that i'm saying it's a bad car, the thing is that i can't imagine that the man whos driving ferraris lambos etc has a focus for his own use
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    it's not that i'm saying it's a bad car, the thing is that i can't imagine that the man whos driving ferraris lambos etc has a focus for his own use
    as stated, once you've driven in London and had your bumpers hit by taxis, your wing-mirrors clipped by white vans and your paintwork scratched by bike couriers you will want to take seomthign cheap into the city !!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    What .. Focus' are good cars. Read some British magazine reviews.
    Yep nothing wrong with ford, except IT'S A FORD
    If it isn't a Lamborghini, it isn't a car for me !

from what I heard, Ford loaned him an Aston Martin as a futile attempt to get him to buy another of their products.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    from what I heard, Ford loaned him an Aston Martin as a futile attempt to get him to buy another of their products.
    Wow...

Have you ever thought about a career in tabloid journalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    Where did you hear that, was it nine posts up by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    as stated, once you've driven in London and had your bumpers hit by taxis, your wing-mirrors clipped by white vans and your paintwork scratched by bike couriers you will want to take seomthign cheap into the city !!
    don't british people give a shit about other peoples cars? if you did that in canberra, i reckon you'd the crap beaten through you. I know i'd let rip at some dickhead courier on a bike who scratched up my car
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    don't british people give a shit about other peoples cars? if you did that in canberra, i reckon you'd the crap beaten through you. I know i'd let rip at some dickhead courier on a bike who scratched up my car
    it's more to do with frustration in REALLY heavy traffic, speed-control measures and mostly ABILITY.
    It only takes one idiot who cant' judge gaps to take your wing-mirror off

The Belgians dont' give a sh!t, closely followed by the French. Look around the cities and you struggle to find a car that ISNT bashed. Friend of mine who worked in Grenoble used to say everyone couldnt' believe how he repaired every minor bump and mark !

To some a car is ONLY a means of transport. It's NOT a valued objoect. Hence why it's best NOT to mix your 'treasure' on the busiest roads
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    The Belgians dont' give a sh!t, closely followed by the French. Look around the cities and you struggle to find a car that ISNT bashed. Friend of mine who worked in Grenoble used to say everyone couldnt' believe how he repaired every minor bump and mark !
    You think so ? I agree that car of the average Frenchman doesn't look great but, in Belgium too ? Maybe in Brussels but that's a big city...

Thread Information