Thread: I need help

I need help

I dont know what to get, even tho i live in Canada for my first care i chose a european car just cuz there better and have better styling.
    So i need help, based on speed, hp, handeling, and look. Should i get a Citroen Xsara or a Peugeot 307. these are wrc cars so i was ganna try to get some stuff to make it look like a wrc car. help plz

Quote Originally Posted by kylekosir
    I dont know what to get, even tho i live in Canada for my first care i chose a european car just cuz there better and have better styling.
    So i need help, based on speed, hp, handeling, and look. Should i get a Citroen Xsara or a Peugeot 307. these are wrc cars so i was ganna try to get some stuff to make it look like a wrc car. help plz
    1. Be careful with that first bolded statement, people like Fleet500 and KE will go crazy.

2. Spend the money somewhere else, if you want it to look like it's in the WRC, then get a full roll-cage, new suspension, turbo setup, gut it, racing seats w/ 4-point harnesses and HANS device, etc. In conclusion, don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kylekosir
    Well if you want the WRC version of the Peugeot 307 then you'll have to get the cabriolet. It looks girly, is excessively heavy due to the roof mechanism and chassis strenghtening, and doesn't perform or handle very well. Avoid like the plague IMHO!

Can you still buy Xsaras? In Europe the older models are being phased out and replaced with the imaginitively titled C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 and C6. I guess the C4 would be the up to date equivalent of the Xsara and it looks pretty darn nice and is a fairly well sorted and equipped car. It also potentially has some rally credibility too.

uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    Well if you want the WRC version of the Peugeot 307 then you'll have to get the cabriolet. It looks girly, is excessively heavy due to the roof mechanism and chassis strenghtening, and doesn't perform or handle very well. Avoid like the plague IMHO!
    Yeah, worth pointing out in case it's not known that the WRC 307 is not the production roof So that's why J_B is pointing out that YOUR car will not be good.
    I guess the C4 would be the up to date equivalent of the Xsara and it looks pretty darn nice and is a fairly well sorted and equipped car. It also potentially has some rally credibility too
    The C4 is confirmed as Citroens car for next season
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I thought Citroen was going to pull out of the WRC. Have they changed that decision? I know they made a C4 WRC concept, but that was before they announced the ending of it.

If you want a car to look like a WRC car, get an Impreza STi or an Evo, and if you're gonna mod it, please don't just put some fat exhaust on it and leave it at that. They sound stupid.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    The C4 is confirmed as Citroens car for next season
    Aren't they leaving?

nope, there not.

They were going to until they started to win again.

Peugeot it's leaving the WRC. Not Citroën.

Wait for the C4, its a really good car. But, avoid the fast and furious wanna be rally look. Go for performance and handling.
    ppuga

Thread Information