Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Irrefutable proof of anti-Bush bias in the media

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Light hearted untill some stupid goon posts about how bad Clinton was.
    He was bad. Or, to be more accurate, corrupt.
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    *smacks head* You just don geddit do ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    *smacks head* You just don geddit do ya.
    What happened? It took you a whole two mintues to reply!

stfu- we don't want to hear it. You've just ruined the whole thread. To be more accurate, you should notice the corruption of every person ever in the entire world. No one is perfect (besides Wouter), Bush likes to invade countries and give contracts to his buddies, Clinton likes to sell weapons, Jefferson liked to have affairs with his slaves, Kennedy- well you know. You look at the world and you see only what you want to, you ignore or disregard anything that others tell you. Go educate yourself. Please, do yourself a favor.

Whether Clinton was a good president or not is irrelevant and only reveals your fanatic republican party line thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    stfu- we don't want to hear it. You've just ruined the whole thread. To be more accurate, you should notice the corruption of every person ever in the entire world. No one is perfect (besides Wouter), Bush likes to invade countries and give contracts to his buddies, Clinton likes to sell weapons, Jefferson liked to have affairs with his slaves, Kennedy- well you know. You look at the world and you see only what you want to, you ignore or disregard anything that others tell you. Go educate yourself. Please, do yourself a favor.

Whether Clinton was a good president or not is irrelevant and only reveals your fanatic republican party line thinking.
    Lol! "Bush likes to invade countries." Clinton deployed U.S. forces 26 times while he was President. Compare with the fact that during the entire Cold War, American forces were committed to comparable deployments only 10 times.

And Bush does not "like" to invade countries... he is standing up to terrorism, something which the last U.S. President basically ignored.

Go educate yourself!

Oh... I "ruined" the thread. Somehow, I think you'll get over it!

And Bush does not "like" to invade countries... he is standing up to terrorism, something which the last U.S. President basically ignored.
    And he's doing a damn good job too, huh? One more term in office and terrorism would be gone for good. I just love your way of thinking.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Wars happen, if you like it or not they still do. Clinton had an affair with his "freind". Somebody asked me if my brother was fighting overseas right now would u like bush and i responded if i was given the chance id fight over sees right now. In the end all these democrats are little tree hugging babies. Well if we have a democratic president and he passes gay marriage all you little hay democrats can get married.

Fleet - do you not just get tired of saying the same tired old things in every single pseudo-political thread?

I know I'm more than tired of reading it every time...

Are you labouring under the misaprehension that if you repeat it enough times it will eventually become truth?
    Thanks for all the fish

Fleet - do you not just get tired of saying the same tired old things in every single pseudo-political thread?

I know I'm more than tired of reading it every time...

Are you labouring under the misaprehension that if you repeat it enough times it will eventually become truth?
    Tell me about it, all of Fleet's posts are either pro-Bush or about his Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. This is a car forum, you should extend your borders.

He is brainwashed
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

It works for Fox, his main source of information, so it's only logical he tries it here aswell... "Facts can be proven wrong, opinions cannot. That's what we're basing the station on." -Murdoch, Fox News
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    Wars happen, if you like it or not they still do. Clinton had an affair with his "freind". Somebody asked me if my brother was fighting overseas right now would u like bush and i responded if i was given the chance id fight over sees right now. In the end all these democrats are little tree hugging babies. Well if we have a democratic president and he passes gay marriage all you little hay democrats can get married.
    wow just for future reference, "matt" is gay, and democrat

and i would just like to say that i am republican, and rev440 does not represent all of us
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    He is brainwashed
    Time to bring him into Aussie BrainSpam Laboratories Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    He is brainwashed
    How so? Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    And he's doing a damn good job too, huh? One more term in office and terrorism would be gone for good. I just love your way of thinking.
    Tell me what the last U.S. President did to fight terrorism. Why did he refuse to take Bin Laden into custody even though he knew Bin Laden was responsible for the 2000 U.S.S. Cole attack and a 1998 U.S. embassy bombing? Why did he cut CIA and FBI intelligence?

To prove I'm not "brainwashed" like some here think, I believe Bush made some mistakes on this war on terrorism. I also believe he has made some major accomplishments (which many here ignore) like removing Saddam, eliminating his two evil sons, liberating Iraq and getting us out of the recession he inherited.

Thread Information