Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Irrefutable proof of anti-Bush bias in the media

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    It works for Fox, his main source of information, so it's only logical he tries it here aswell... "Facts can be proven wrong, opinions cannot. That's what we're basing the station on." -Murdoch, Fox News
    Do you have proof that Fox News (which has more viwers in the U.S. than any other cable news channel) reports inaccurately? Why does that channel have the fewest hard news controversies?
    Is it "bad" or "wrong" that Fox News just happens to show both sides of an issue, instead of just the liberal side?
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

It must be kinda sad to be living your life just to defend Bush.(or any other politician from any side of the political stage). So what: you wake up in the morning (or middle of the night) with the scream "leave this poor man alone"? The things you say clearly show that you have already reached this stage. If you keep this up you can find yourself as the last man standing behind George W. Bush, even when he quits the politics. Come to think of it, the time when Bush will retire, will probably be the worst day in your life. Better figure out something else to do than defend and praise Bush, because this day will come someday, Fleet.
    Write five of your favourite cars in your signature.
    1. Ascari KZ1 2. Maybach Exelero 3. Pininfarina Birdcage
    4. Aston Martin DB9 5. BMW M6
    My ride: '97 Kia Sportage

Quote Originally Posted by emperor
    It must be kinda sad to be living your life just to defend Bush.(or any other politician from any side of the political stage). So what: you wake up in the morning (or middle of the night) with the scream "leave this poor man alone"? The things you say clearly show that you have already reached this stage. If you keep this up you can find yourself as the last man standing behind George W. Bush, even when he quits the politics. Come to think of it, the time when Bush will retire, will probably be the worst day in your life. Better figure out something else to do than defend and praise Bush, because this day will come someday, Fleet.
    Hmmm... you must have missed those posts when I criticized Bush on not closing the borders, spending too much and giving tax money to those who didn't earn it.
    Contrary to what some believe here, I am not a huge Bush fan, nor do I blindly defend him. I do think he is a much better President than Gore (who thinks the #1 threat to mankind is not terrorism, earthquakes, floods, or hurricanes, but the internal combustion engine) or Kerry (who, in 2003, was the #1 spender in Congress) would have been.

And, considering that about 75% of the media is anti-Bush, I think it is proper to sometimes point out inaccuracies.

I go away for the weekend and this ol' thing is STILL going on ...??

*yawn*

May I suggest www.whistlestopper.com for continuing this.
    "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

Classic Motoring Blog -
    http://classicmotoring.blogspot.com/

Yes but this was a thread about a funny coincidence and you turned it 180°
    If you're not
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    a huge Bush fan
    than why can't you just laugh and smile without comment? (if you don't find it funny, than just skip it) There are a lot of threads on this forum which started off with something remotely related to Bush and later you showed up and started this whole BushRulez-ClintonGoreKerrySuckBalls thing.
    This reminds me of a joke:
    A man went to see a psychiatrist. Doctor says:
    "We'll play a little game. I say a word and you say first thing that poppes into your head, ok?"
    "Mother"
    "Titties"
    "Car"
    "Titties"
    "Dog"
    "titties"
    "OK, I said 3 things completly unrelated and you somehow "connected" them to "titties". Why?"
    Because "titties" are always the first thing that poppes into my head"

Fleet, I don't mind political argument. I'm not very anti-Bush. For a start, I'm not from USA, so I don't care who is your president. Just don't throw "Bush vs. everyone" argument into every thread. No offense
    Write five of your favourite cars in your signature.
    1. Ascari KZ1 2. Maybach Exelero 3. Pininfarina Birdcage
    4. Aston Martin DB9 5. BMW M6
    My ride: '97 Kia Sportage

Do you have proof that Fox News (which has more viwers in the U.S. than any other cable news channel) reports inaccurately? Why does that channel have the fewest hard news controversies?
    Is it "bad" or "wrong" that Fox News just happens to show both sides of an issue, instead of just the liberal side?
    Yes I do, and you would too have proof if you'd read the replies to your posts.
    http://www.alzheimers.org/ might be able to help.
    Both sides? Liberal side? WTF are you talking about. It's NEWS, something happens and the reporters SHOULD REPORT on it OBJECTIVELY. THERE IS NO SIDES!!!! You actually once again proved my point.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Tell me what the last U.S. President did to fight terrorism. Why did he refuse to take Bin Laden into custody even though he knew Bin Laden was responsible for the 2000 U.S.S. Cole attack and a 1998 U.S. embassy bombing? Why did he cut CIA and FBI intelligence?
    Ok, STOP thinking political parties for one second. PLEASE. In general what is the more effective way to reduce terror: a) Fighting it or b) preventing it? I'm not defending Clinton or anything but the fact is that during the time Bush has been in office the number of people willing to harm the USA and it's citizens has increased dramatically. His little "war" is just making things worse for the average american, and his wasting money on it and for what?
    - Are YOU listed? -

Fox News (which has more viwers in the U.S. than any other cable news channel)
    Is also a scary fact. Really scary.
    - Are YOU listed? -

Hmmm... you must have missed those posts when I criticized Bush on not closing the borders, spending too much and giving tax money to those who didn't earn it.
    Yeah even GWB isnt' far enough right-wing for you , eh
    And, considering that about 75% of the media is anti-Bush, I think it is proper to sometimes point out inaccuracies.
    Minor correction ... considering that 100% of the neo-con controlled media SAYS that 75% of the media is anti-Bush

If it walks like duck, talks like a duck it's time to stop calling it a rooster !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by greg.harvey
    I go away for the weekend and this ol' thing is STILL going on ...??

*yawn*

May I suggest www.whistlestopper.com for continuing this.
    Greg, you're in the misc section of UCP.

Even whistle-stoper woudl allow a car post.

Just skip over the threads you don't want to read

( Rightly complain if it goes on and on in a thread on cars tho' (sic) and ask it to move )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Yes I do, and you would too have proof if you'd read the replies to your posts.

Both sides? Liberal side? WTF are you talking about. It's NEWS, something happens and the reporters SHOULD REPORT on it OBJECTIVELY. THERE IS NO SIDES!!!! You actually once again proved my point.
    I did read the replies and I didn't see any valid proof.

Yes, reporters should report objectively, yet many don't (Rathergate, for instance, and that Newsweek article about flushing the Koran).

Fox News often gives the last word to their opposition which is something the mainstream media seems to be afraid of.

Is also a scary fact. Really scary.
    Not scary when you think of it. It just means that many people have had enough of the liberal, anti-Bush mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Yeah even GWB isnt' far enough right-wing for you , eh
    Actually, yes. I wish he were more conservative. He is spending too much and not doing anything about the borders.

Quote Originally Posted by emperor
    Yes but this was a thread about a funny coincidence and you turned it 180°
    If you're not than why can't you just laugh and smile without comment? (if you don't find it funny, than just skip it)
    I don't know... maybe it's because 90% of the political posts here are anti-Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Greg, you're in the misc section of UCP.

Even whistle-stoper woudl allow a car post.

Just skip over the threads you don't want to read

( Rightly complain if it goes on and on in a thread on cars tho' (sic) and ask it to move )
    I'll consider my wrists slapped.

I'm used to forums where threads that go round and round in circles get politely closed. But you're right, what do I care ... I'll unsubscribe!
    "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

Classic Motoring Blog -
    http://classicmotoring.blogspot.com/

Thread Information