Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drug Dealers Lambo

He was murdered at a barber shop, not in the car. The photo and story are real. Here's a bit more detail for you:

Last Saturday, Alexander Bernard Harris, 33, of Pembroke Pines, and Todd Green, 28, of northwestern Miami-Dade County, were gunned down at Cutz, 5050 Biscayne Blvd.

On Friday evening, hundreds of friends and relatives gathered at northwest Miami-Dade's Grace Funeral Home to pay respects. Green, dressed in a simple gray suit, rested in a casket inside the viewing area. Harris' viewing was a little more extravagant.

The rising hip-hop mogul for Miami's Xela Entertainment Group sat inside his yellow Lamborghini, parked under a carport behind the funeral home. Mourners walked past, peering into the open, gull-wing, driver's-side door.

He was wearing blue jeans with several patches, a red San Francisco 49ers football jersey, a baseball cap with more patches, and trendy sunglasses.

The car was surrounded by red plush carpeting and bouquets of red gerberas, roses and orchids.

Harris' daughter, 16-year-old Tareel Harris, said she used to love driving around with her dad in his car, and that he was at rest as he wished.

''That's his favorite car,'' she said. ``He used to joke around a lot about how he loved it so much, he wanted to be buried in that car.''

He'll get a $19,000 glass casket, but on Friday, they let him have one last spin.

Funeral services for both men will be held at 11 this morning at Cooper's Temple, 3800 NW 199th St. Burial will follow at Vista Memorial Gardens, 14200 NW 57th Ave., Miami Lakes.
    Feel free to run a Google search on "alexander bernard harris" if you are still in doubt.

>8^)
    ER

That Lambo is amazing..
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

It must of been with a small calliber gun because that many shots would blow ur head to peices. DId any one ever find the murder? The center of the seats are black instead of yellow. The car is currently for sal from interstate motorsports.
    Last edited by rev440; 09-22-2005 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    That Lambo is amazing..
    but the enterior is DISCUSTING

Now who'd want to buy a Lamborghini that was used to display a passed-away human-being?

it was covered in ferrari chat these few days. appearently they dye the yellow seat insert to red to cover the blood stain.
    '67 Shelby Mustang GT500 "Eleanor"
    '06 Honda Accord

The middle of the seats are actually died black. If you could get for cheap id think about it

how much ar they asking?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

How would there be blood stains on the seats?
    Thanks for all the fish

The asking price is 205 grand. Its got a spoiler that cost 18,000and HRE rims that cost almost that much too. atleast i think there hre.

how does a spoiler cost 18 grand!?
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

lets see, murci with dead drug dealer in it, or murci thats in great shape, black, doesnt smell like endo, is tasteful looking (for a laborghini) and has stock rimsfor 20 or so thousan more? sounds goodo me
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

correct me if im wrong, and please excuse my ignorance. But from all ive heard and all ive seen tested by magazines and such, i thought all new lambos only had paddle shifters.
    You can call me scott.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie300z
    correct me if im wrong, and please excuse my ignorance. But from all ive heard and all ive seen tested by magazines and such, i thought all new lambos only had paddle shifters.
    6spd manual, or 6spd e-gear (paddle shift sequential)
    '67 Shelby Mustang GT500 "Eleanor"
    '06 Honda Accord

ah ok. thats the first time ive seen a pic of the manual. that is a long stick though.
    You can call me scott.

Thread Information