Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: User's rides does and don'ts

Yeah. I could probably go to a dealership and take pictures of cars. But im not one bit like that. I'm pleased with what i have and im not going to make stuff up. My dad just got a White 06 Ford F-150 XLT. For some reason his work gave him one?!?! I don't understand it lol. I would take pics but its not mine and i dont really have much to prove.

EDIT: I'm really not joking about the truck. Its freakin sswwweeeeetttt.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan22
    Yeah. I could probably go to a dealership and take pictures of cars. But im not one bit like that. I'm pleased with what i have and im not going to make stuff up. My dad just got a White 06 Ford F-150 XLT. For some reason his work gave him one?!?! I don't understand it lol. I would take pics but its not mine and i dont really have much to prove.

EDIT: I'm really not joking about the truck. Its freakin sswwweeeeetttt.
    My Dad has a black on black 05 F150 I think its a ncie truck. Its very quiet and has a really nice ride. Enjoy the new truck!
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Most deffinatly will. It has light tan interior and a chrome package. So chrome wheels, tip, trim, rocker panals, etc. I love it. But i'm still stuck with my blazer.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

My Car Is The Best

[IMG]\\RSHM1\sean.jarzynka.00$\My Documents\My Pictures/Drift%20Truck[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by driftking
    [IMG]\\RSHM1\sean.jarzynka.00$\My Documents\My Pictures/Drift%20Truck[/IMG]
    You can't upload pics straight from your hard-drive

Go to 'Manage Attachments' in 'Post Reply'- then go to My Documents, My Pictures, and upload the Drift Truck

where did the whole egg nog thing come about? besides it meaning to prove the car is yours?

I think it came from the user Egg Nog. I would search for the thread, but I'm too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Furioso
    where did the whole egg nog thing come about? besides it meaning to prove the car is yours?
    Egg Nog a member/moderator here came up with the original idea to stab a sheet of paper with your username on it, over the shifter to show some proof of ownership. Ever since then the name just stuck and became popular. It really is a simple and efficient method. It can be used for other things such as dogs, Sex Box 360's, and even houses I guess.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Egg Nog a member/moderator here came up with the original idea to stab a sheet of paper with your username on it, over the shifter to show some proof of ownership. Ever since then the name just stuck and became popular. It really is a simple and efficient method. It can be used for other things such as dogs, Sex Box 360's, and even houses I guess.
    Don't forget the time when someone demanded that Niko (I think) should Egg Nog his girlfriend's nipples

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Don't forget the time when someone demanded that Niko (I think) should Egg Nog his girlfriend's nipples
    How could I forget! I'm still waiting on pics!!

J/K Nikko don't ban me.......
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    oh i see!

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    That was actually first directed towards Misho and his girlfriend.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

since i'm lazy and never post, and never look enough, can you post pics of your car if you just bought it, but it is being shipped to you??

EDIT: sorry, this isn't my first time on a vBulletin forum, i tend to go off topic sometimes. i am actually a member of FlashFlashRevolution, and have been banned from GTPlanet 3 times, my dad, once from GTP. D/W, i'll be good here.
    Last edited by ichigo_momomiya; 10-02-2007 at 08:27 PM. Reason: spammed(i guess)

how can you do an eggnog test if the car is still being shipped to you? just wait til it arrives.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo_momomiya View Post
    since i'm lazy and never post, and never look enough, can you post pics of your car if you just bought it, but it is being shipped to you??

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information