Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Ferrari F40 VS Porsche 959?

no, but i only know of one in this country anyway

on the flipside...porsches in general get tracked waaaaay more often than ferrari's.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    no, but i only know of one in this country anyway

on the flipside...porsches in general get tracked waaaaay more often than ferrari's.
    Probably on the Porsches but most Ferraris only get tracked on private days so most people never see or hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wt888 View Post
    Probably on the Porsches but most Ferraris only get tracked on private days so most people never see or hear about it.
    yes, but how often do tracks have private trackdays? not all that many, in my experience, since they're there to do business and are pretty booked out. in comparison for example the local porsche club gets out atminimum once a month... but their 959 never see's the track, haha.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    yes, but how often do tracks have private trackdays? not all that many, in my experience, since they're there to do business and are pretty booked out..
    actually in Europe quite often. There are multipe private Ferrari track days in many countries.

The F40. I know it's all about personal preference but there's just nothing about that car I don't like. I guess it also helps that it was the first supercar to come along when I started getting interested in cars when I was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by VOGUE_MAN View Post
    The F40. I know it's all about personal preference but there's just nothing about that car I don't like. I guess it also helps that it was the first supercar to come along when I started getting interested in cars when I was younger.
    +1, it is an incredibly involving car to drive.

Thread Information