Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Henk's Oddball corner comments and requests

Quote Originally Posted by dracu777
    Lagonda Rapide? Anybody?
    is that the wedge Aston?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

No, the Older one from 1963 or so. The Wedge is the Aston Martin Lagonda
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Try here for pics of the Lagonda
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Does anyone have nice Citroen SM pictures It's still one of my fav. cars ever. Great looking Maserati * cough* Citroen that was

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    Does anyone have nice Citroen SM pictures It's still one of my fav. cars ever. Great looking Maserati * cough* Citroen that was
    the oddball corner is for cars that will unlikely make it to the main page. The SM is not one of such cars and my pics were used here:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...php&carnum=669
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    the oddball corner is for cars that will unlikely make it to the main page. The SM is not one of such cars and my pics were used here:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...php&carnum=669
    something different then The SM Club de France (the red/yellow on retromobile) and a Traction Avant if possible the 11cv (or a 22cv with V8,but i assume you dont have pictures of that or you would be very rich allready ).

BMC&Rootes

I am preparing a Wolseley 4/44 and I have some pics of a Riley RMB
    BMC&Rootes groups,By The Way,I admire Your wisdom for putting this footnote:"I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously"

Douglas Adams
    I'm like You a Scientific type,but knowing Psychology,helped me to express verbally the real reason,so no mystery'll be there any longer,the cognitive development of each individual is the 'culprit',You see it has to do with education(Formal,or Informal),I was lucky that at age 7 years old,i happened by a rare chance to borrow a Science book from the library,it opened my mind!,however,not many folks are that lucky.and so they stay fixed in an earlier stage/s of cognitive development,often it's not their fault,the problem're the fanatics that hurt others(to say the least).
    You appears to be on a higher rung of the cognitive development ladder,being more scientifically educated(That's my assumption).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I don't have any pics myself, but I'd like to see the Volvo 780 Bertone, and the AC Greyhound. I saw one driving down the road the other day (the AC), and finally caught up with the driver. When i first saw it, I thought it was an older Ferrari. When I caught up to it I thought it was a Bristol or jensen, so I finally asked and got the answer. Rare, unusual and very well done. Sorry, I didn't have my camera when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by mattmacklind
    I don't have any pics myself, but I'd like to see the Volvo 780 Bertone, and the AC Greyhound. I saw one driving down the road the other day (the AC), and finally caught up with the driver. When i first saw it, I thought it was an older Ferrari. When I caught up to it I thought it was a Bristol or jensen, so I finally asked and got the answer. Rare, unusual and very well done. Sorry, I didn't have my camera when I saw it.
    they are both suitable candidates, but I have pictures of neither car...If somebody has them (not media, but own, unique ones) I'll be prepared to make a short write up about the car.

Brilliant additions henk4, thank you so much.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Excellent additions Henk. Keep 'em coming. I noticed on the first page of the LeMans Classic report a blue Standard Vanguard station wagon. Do you have any pictures of it? It looks brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by dracu777
    Excellent additions Henk. Keep 'em coming. I noticed on the first page of the LeMans Classic report a blue Standard Vanguard station wagon. Do you have any pictures of it? It looks brilliant.
    Thanks, the Standard is on the list, you may also have spotted the Vauxhall Cresta

...you may also have spotted the Vauxhall Cresta
    I did indeed. I hope that is on its way as well

Cheers Pieter, excellent update today

Quote Originally Posted by Revo
    Cheers Pieter, excellent update today
    thank you. There is more to come...

Thread Information