Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst ever car?

Worst ever car?

OK, so i thought, there's plenty of threads that are like "Best european supercar" or "Best european car", but everyone has the same sorta view on this, and the same cars come up over and over, want i want to know is...

What the car you REALLY hate?

What car would make you happy if it was stricken from the face of the earth?

What car would you throw in room 101?

Mine are probably:

Toyota Yaris Verso; because it has the ugliest rear end i have ever seen, it is a car without an ass.

Fiat multipla; You can't love a car with two heads, it depersonalises it.
    Last edited by ShadowMoses; 02-12-2004 at 12:57 PM.
    I always wanted a sig of my own...

"If you ask me 62 is a VERY odd number.."

[COLOR=DarkRed]Colours? With a U![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMoses
    What the car you REALLY hate?

What car would make you happy if it was stricken from the face of the earth?
    Japan:Skyline, Why? Only the 2.5 Billion Fanboys. Honorable Mention goes to the RX-8 for same reasons.
    America:Quite a few mistakes, but I won't pick on one in particular, so.... I'll attack trends. Rice is the big winner here, Cars decked out in stickers, wings, excessively large, horrible sounding exhaust systems, badges, and eurolites. The plage came with Japanese makes, but spreads to everything. The world would be a much better place if the Fast and Furious series was never released. Also, Rims being the first purchase. So many cars I see running around where I live have Rims. Dirty, slow, wrecked, and primered cars driving around, with rims that have 4X the value of the vehicle. Not joking. Honorable Mention: Body Cladding. I think the Element wouldn't be ugly if it didn't have cladding.... someone help me and photoshop the cladding away from an element picture.
    Honorable Mention of an Honorable Mention:2WD SUVs. No elaboration needed.
    Europe:The Enzo. It's not a pretty car, but since It's a road-version F1 car, that's understandable... what kills me is fanboys.
    Honorable Mention:McLaren F1... Fanboys again.
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

How do u own a toyota yaris? i thought they were only sold in south america... My girlfriend lives in venezuela and she has one, the car is ok, i would say toyota makes great cars, without doubt that car will last a long time, but the car has some sucky tires, they look like my spare tire if u have stock tires u should get some bigger ones cuz u can loose control of the car when it rains very easily (happened to me and going very slow). But it is a good car.

Car I hate = Geo-metro

New Mitsubishi Diamante. God I hate the front view of that car.

the pontiac aztek, nuff sed
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

The absolute worst vehicle I have personally ever driven was a 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport that was a rental when I was in Dallas a couple years ago. Not only was this big lunchbox underpowered, driving it down the city streets gave me a good idea what it must be like to pilot a frieghter through the Panama Canal, it steered like a freighter, except the body roll when turning was actually suggestive of a sinking frieghter. In Dallas one does a lot of U-turns, which were only possible in this thing if you had at least 4 lanes to work with. Add to that a transmission that, while punching the gas to merge onto a busy freeway, actually took nearly a full second to downshift and nearly got me rear-ended.

Grade-A piece of crap.

Hyundai Atos and Chrysler Neon
    "I think now, we have a new definition of insanity. Someone who could buy one of these, and then buys something else"

- Jeremy Clarkson about Alfa Romeo Brera

Kia Prides,Daewoo Matiz and Nexias

Please, don't let me drive in a Fiat... I get panic attacks cause I think the car is gonna lose some important parts....like the gearbox...AAAHhh!!! I do NOT like Fiats... they spoil the reputation of Italy of the land that's makes beautiful cars.. The Multpla (just an example), what on earth was the designer thinking of!!!'????? It just stinks!! and the Marea, the Stilo, the Punto, the Barchetta and go on and on, they're just not pretty and shouldn't be allowed to be driven...

I think kia pride I have never drive it but I don't need to drive for reach(-ing) a reason

Forbes.com takes a poll(forum whatever..) to determinate The Worst Cars Of All Time:
    1-1981-1991 Yugo GV
    2-1971-1980 Ford Pinto
    3-1970-1974 Chevrolet Vega
    4-1975-1980 AMC Pacer
    5-1957-1962 Sachsenring Trabant P50
    I know the fame of Yugo GV.it has very funny stories

http://www.forbes.com/vehicles/2004/..._0126feat.html
    Me and my angels!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    How do u own a toyota yaris? i thought they were only sold in south america... My girlfriend lives in venezuela and she has one
    here in holland we have the yaris as well we even have a yaris cup at zandvoort . Yes they race in vacuum cleaners!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doza
    Japan:Skyline, Why? Only the 2.5 Billion Fanboys. Honorable Mention goes to the RX-8 for same reasons.
    America:Quite a few mistakes, but I won't pick on one in particular, so.... I'll attack trends. Rice is the big winner here, Cars decked out in stickers, wings, excessively large, horrible sounding exhaust systems, badges, and eurolites. The plage came with Japanese makes, but spreads to everything. The world would be a much better place if the Fast and Furious series was never released.
    then how about your stickers add horsepower text that I see all around the forum but anyway the trabant and all the daewoo cars suck

Two words, PT Cruiser.

cadillac escalade
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    cadillac escalade
    but that isnt cadillac,
    the new SRX is a cadillac SUV

Thread Information