11 45.83%
  • Acura RL

13 54.17%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RL vs. M35x

rl. its a hotter car. much subtler too
    stereotonin

^ at least somone shares my opinions. lol

I like how everyone quotes the "SH-AWD"....AWD is AWD, its a moniker, if one would like they could always quote ATTESA-ETS....which is what M35X has and the fanboys will tell you so does Skyline GTR....but thats besides the point....

SH-AWD actually differs from normal AWD, so no its not just a moniker it actually works and the statement that it handles better is supported by edmunds. they tested it along with the infiniti, 5 series and other cars and the RL had the fastest slalom time. not saying it makes it the best handling car or anything but it seems to point to the conclusion that sh-awd does do somthing good (although the name is kinda cheesy)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    SH-AWD actually differs from normal AWD, so no its not just a moniker it actually works and the statement that it handles better is supported by edmunds. they tested it along with the infiniti, 5 series and other cars and the RL had the fastest slalom time. not saying it makes it the best handling car or anything but it seems to point to the conclusion that sh-awd does do somthing good (although the name is kinda cheesy)
    fyi; the infiniti's awd is normally rwd but under sppropriate road conditions it can transfer power from back to front and side to side
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

But when you are testing 2 cars head to head there are so many variables that can affect the slalom time that you can't really say "SH-AWD" made the biggest difference....

Any AWD will do something or else it won't be on the car...
    Last edited by RacingManiac; 10-19-2005 at 11:05 AM.

Thread Information