Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Posts
    3,219

    Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II

    Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II

    General specifications
    Country of origin Germany
    Produced in 1990
    Introduced at 1990 Geneva Motorshow
    Numbers built 502
    Body design N/A
    Weight 1350 kg / 2976.2 lbs

    Drivetrain
    Engine M 102 E 25/2 Straight 4
    Engine location Front, longitudinally mounted
    Displacement 2.463 liter / 150.3 cu in
    Valvetrain 4 valves/cylinder, DOHC
    Fuel feed Bosch K-Jetronic Fuel injection
    Aspiration Naturally Aspirated
    Gearbox 5 Speed Manual
    Drive Rear wheel drive

    Performance figures
    Power 235 bhp / 175.3 kW @ 7200 rpm
    BHP/Liter 95.4
    Torque 245 Nm / 180.7 ft lbs @ 5000 - 6000 rpm
    Power to weight ratio 0.17 bhp/kg
    Top Speed 155.3 mph / 250.0 km/h
    0-60 mph Acceleration 7.00 s
    Fasten seat belt while seated

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Posts
    3,219
    More Pictures...
    Fasten seat belt while seated

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31
    wowwow first 4 pictures are very nice ! thx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    417
    nice..the 190e is a very underated car...
    we have one in our drive way, a very reliable car.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    332
    This is a car to be collected.Prices are expected to rise as it will certainly be a true classic in a couple of years time.Still,it is reliable for every day use.

  6. #6

    Thumbs up

    Here is my website that is about the Mercedes EVOII, it contains all the info you might want about that Benz...


    http://www.geocities.com/nideggerh/evo2.html

    http://www.geocities.com/nideggerh/evo2.html











    Here are a few pictures=>

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Beveren, Belgium
    Posts
    215
    Please, we've allready seen that model passing by several times on the forum i'm getting tired of it. the concept is great, but guys, welcome to the third milenium, Mercedes has already produced cooler cars than that one... Look more to the future, less to the past and post something about futur models
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by MB_Racer
    Here is my website that is about the Mercedes EVOII, it contains all the info you might want about that Benz...


    http://www.geocities.com/nideggerh/evo2.html

    http://www.geocities.com/nideggerh/evo2.html
    excellent very informative site <insert_thumbsup>...do you own an evo2?
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    417
    "2.5-16v engine produces ~ 390hp." (AMG variant)
    wow was that N/A too?
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    135
    Nice car. It gets the same respect from me as the original M3 EVO.
    We work to live, and to live is to drive a BMW 330i at speed.

    https://www.facebook.com/BMW330iMSport/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    5,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppe
    Please, we've allready seen that model passing by several times on the forum i'm getting tired of it. the concept is great, but guys, welcome to the third milenium, Mercedes has already produced cooler cars than that one... Look more to the future, less to the past and post something about futur models
    You're getting tired of it? Huh? You joined last October, and you've got under 30 posts. This leads me to believe that you don't come here very often...and yet you're still bored that someone made a post about this car? By that logic, shouldn't you be bored of all the information about new Mercedes, which is posted exponentially more than this?

    He didn't say anything about any new Mercedes vehicles, which ones are better than other ones, or anything like that. He just posted information and pictures about this model. And it's pretty interesting.

    Stop whining.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by bum-man
    nice..the 190e is a very underated car...
    we have one in our drive way, a very reliable car.
    This is one car that deserves its large wing. A very nice Mercedes.
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Beveren, Belgium
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    You're getting tired of it? Huh? You joined last October, and you've got under 30 posts. This leads me to believe that you don't come here very often...and yet you're still bored that someone made a post about this car? By that logic, shouldn't you be bored of all the information about new Mercedes, which is posted exponentially more than this?

    He didn't say anything about any new Mercedes vehicles, which ones are better than other ones, or anything like that. He just posted information and pictures about this model. And it's pretty interesting.

    Stop whining.

    I visit this site every day, it's not because i don't post all forum items that i'm not visiting this forum very often, I'm not whining, i just don't like the looks of that car and i've seen it several times before... It maybe is interesting, but we've seen the info...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppe
    I visit this site every day, it's not because i don't post all forum items that i'm not visiting this forum very often, I'm not whining, i just don't like the looks of that car and i've seen it several times before... It maybe is interesting, but we've seen the info...
    If you come here every day why don't you post more? The word "lurker" comes to mind...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    96
    Man, looks like it could take off any minute. That wing is just too huge IMO. Nice engine though, my sister's boyfriend once had a 190E, and the engine was plain crap. Think it was the 1.9 litre. He had it changed 2-3 times on one year, until he decided to find something else.
    Probably the only UCP member without a car D:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mercedes Benz R-Class
    By Spyker in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 11:33 AM
  2. The New Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG
    By SL500 in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •