Thread: Mitsuoka Orochi Nude Top Concept

Mitsuoka Orochi Nude Top Concept

The "Orochi Nude Top Roadstar" is a new design proposal that expands the frame of the conventional "Orochi". There are many reasons for loving and for selecting a car. These include specifications, driving performance, environmental performance, new technologies and how well the vehicle matches your lifestyle. However, one other key reason is "design".

Isn`t it fair to say that "design" is one of the simplest and easiest to understand reasons? Some designs just seem cool and leave a powerful impression. These designs move your spirit and sensibilities in a way that can only be described as "love at first sight".

Our design approach is to vividly and directly appeal to one`s sight, spirit and sensitivity. The "Orochi Nude Top Roadster" exemplifies how this new approach is taking form. We applied a more open design and gull-wing doors to the previous road-version prototype "Orochi". The name "nude top"
    is well suited for this beautiful and stylish design.

We even went so far as to not attach any side mirrors in order to create a daring design that would bring forth this new "Orochi". We hope that you will take a
    close look at this unique design.

Basic Specifications
    Overall length: 4,587mm
    Overall width: 2, 060mm
    Wheel base: 2,570mm
    Drive system: MR

* Other detailed specifications are still undetermined as this is a design study car
    * The type of engine, transmission and other components have yet to be determined.

Commercial Vehicle - "Orochi"

We have redone the chassis and body panels for the commercial "Orochi" currently being developed and various other preparations are being made for the start of testing.

We have had many inquiries from customers eagerly awaiting the new "Orochi". All of our employees have been working hard together with an unwavering purpose in order to realize commercialization of this car. We would like to ask these loyal customers to wait just a little bit longer.

Our company president Akio Mitsuoka will be attending our press conference scheduled for October
    19 (from 3:55 p.m.). He will provide more details on the progress in developing the new "Orochi", as well as some of the specifications that will have been determined by that time. In the meantime, we sincerely hope that you will stop by the Mitsuoka Motor`s booth at the Tokyo Motor show.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    EDIT: Ops, read Mitsouka as "Mitsubishi"

Anyways, I mean c'mon the wheels are bloody bling hah, what the hell are they thinking?
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 10-30-2005 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    The "Orochi Nude Top Roadstar" is a new design proposal that expands the frame of the conventional "Orochi". There are many reasons for loving and for selecting a car. These include specifications, driving performance, environmental performance, new technologies and how well the vehicle matches your lifestyle. However, one other key reason is "design".

Isn`t it fair to say that "design" is one of the simplest and easiest to understand reasons? Some designs just seem cool and leave a powerful impression. These designs move your spirit and sensibilities in a way that can only be described as "love at first sight".

Our design approach is to vividly and directly appeal to one`s sight, spirit and sensitivity. The "Orochi Nude Top Roadster" exemplifies how this new approach is taking form. We applied a more open design and gull-wing doors to the previous road-version prototype "Orochi". The name "nude top"
    is well suited for this beautiful and stylish design.

We even went so far as to not attach any side mirrors in order to create a daring design that would bring forth this new "Orochi". We hope that you will take a
    close look at this unique design.

Basic Specifications
    Overall length: 4,587mm
    Overall width: 2, 060mm
    Wheel base: 2,570mm
    Drive system: MR

* Other detailed specifications are still undetermined as this is a design study car
    * The type of engine, transmission and other components have yet to be determined.

Commercial Vehicle - "Orochi"

We have redone the chassis and body panels for the commercial "Orochi" currently being developed and various other preparations are being made for the start of testing.

We have had many inquiries from customers eagerly awaiting the new "Orochi". All of our employees have been working hard together with an unwavering purpose in order to realize commercialization of this car. We would like to ask these loyal customers to wait just a little bit longer.

Our company president Akio Mitsuoka will be attending our press conference scheduled for October
    19 (from 3:55 p.m.). He will provide more details on the progress in developing the new "Orochi", as well as some of the specifications that will have been determined by that time. In the meantime, we sincerely hope that you will stop by the Mitsuoka Motor`s booth at the Tokyo Motor show.
    LMAO at the bolded paragraph, who are they kidding?

Thank god that's only THEIR philosophy...
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

I've always like the Orochi, except for the front, it's horrid.

Guest Guest
    its like marmite, ergo i hate it!

There was something about the word "nude" in the model name that just made drop by this thread. Then I realized it was nothing but a mutated watcha-ma-call-it.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    I've always like the Orochi, except for the front, it's horrid.
    I hated the coupe, ESPCIALLY its front.

The convertible isn't bad, though it still carries that nasty front.

What's the price for an Orochi anyways?

Coupe 6 figures?
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Maybe it would look good in black...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

It's disgusting.
    My other signature has a V12

exactly who are they trying to appeal to?
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

looks like a whale...
    Reach for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll still be among the stars!

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    whoa... thats one ugly car....
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

i didnt know the orochi was in production. it looks ok, as for the front i want to see this car in real before i make any judgements. how much does it cost?

not too bad i kinda like it, except the shark gills on the top back. The back looks too long compared to the front. but i like the lights and most of the rest of the car
    any stats on it?

Thread Information