Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION choppers!

ATTENTION choppers!

What do you all say about having a little chopping contest? If you are Let me get it started if that is alright! This for anyone that wants to try there hand at chopping! I will post a pic today and we have one week to chop it and post your chop in this thread. Once you post your chop you cant repost it again! And make any more changes. All chops have to be done and posted by Sunday by Midnight EST. Then on on Monday we can vote for the one that we think is the best chop (anyone can vote even if they didnt enter a chop). What do you think??? If your are interested here is a car we can start with. Then the winner of the comp can pic the next car pic!

that sounds like a good idea to me. i qill see what i can do sice it is only my secone time chopping. Here is my first attempt.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...achmentid=9196
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

cool

I don't have photoshop but I enjoy seeing what you guys can do, good luck to all.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

may i have a handicap if i do it in paint?, but i am entering this comp anyway though
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    that sounds like a good idea to me. i qill see what i can do sice it is only my secone time chopping. Here is my first attempt.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...achmentid=9196
    I am very sorry mustang123 but what I ment was that all of us have to use the car I posted to chop this week. Then the one that gets the most votes next monday will pic the next car we have to chop! Oh yea you can only post you pic one time, for the week!! so make sure you are finished with it before you post it in this thread because you can't change it once you have posted your chop. The reason is because once you see someones chop you might be temped to change your chop to match his or try and make yours better then his. I hope I made myself clear!!! Remember it is just for fun and to learn how to use Photoshop or what other program you might have!

HAVE FUN CHOPPING!!!! May the best chopper win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i know that u have to use that pic i was just showing you my first chop to see what you thaught of it. i had started on this one before i had put my post on. oh well looking forward to seeing the other results thay should be good.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

This kinda a stupid qeustion but how do you change a psd picture into a jpeg picture?

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    This kinda a stupid qeustion but how do you change a psd picture into a jpeg picture?
    yes it is a stupid question anyway, you just go to your saved psd and then save it as a jpeg in the "save as" dialog box.

That isnt a stupided question! This is for Photoshop: you need to go to file/ then go to save for the web/ then a window will come up and you will see your pic on it: now to the right side of it you will see two little white windows one on top of the other/ the top one is for changing it to jpg/ there is another little window that has written next to it Quality: with that you can set your size of your file of you pic it is in kbps ( the larger it is the slower it will load)/ now as you adjust the slide bar you can see the size change under your pic in the bar. I usually try and keep my pic around 90 to 120k.

This is the best way of condensing you file of your pic so people that have dialup can load them easier with out loosing the quality of yor pic. Try and not go below 30 in your Quality window.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    That isnt a stupided question! This is for Photoshop: you need to go to file/ then go to save for the web/ then a window will come up and you will see your pic on it: now to the right side of it you will see two little white windows one on top of the other/ the top one is for changing it to jpg/ there is another little window that has written next to it Quality: with that you can set your size of your file of you pic it is in kbps ( the larger it is the slower it will load)/ now as you adjust the slide bar you can see the size change under your pic in the bar. I usually try and keep my pic around 90 to 120k.

This is the best way of condensing you file of your pic so people that have dialup can load them easier with out loosing the quality of yor pic. Try and not go below 30 in your Quality window.

Thank you.

I will not be able to vote (or even post) on monday as I will be on an island in the carribean!!!(Hell Yeah!!!) I am posting my chop now. Here it is.

My vote is for Carlover's Infinti G35.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Damn, I incorrectly over-wrote the WIP of this chop with a very low-res JPEG.

You get the flavour, I'll see if I get some coffee-break time tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Damn, I incorrectly over-wrote the WIP of this chop with a very low-res JPEG.

You get the flavour, I'll see if I get some coffee-break time tomorrow
    rofl. JPEG=Atari Style.
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

excellent idea painterr
    im working on it
    cant wait to see the results

judging from Carlovers chop, maybe i don't need a paint handiacp
    ok here's mine, i have certain special tequniques for getting the wheels this good in paint some of the bodywork is blotchy but tat would take hours to fix in paint, anyway here is my chop, hope you like it.

and also, a damn eliptical marque tool would SERIUOSLY help in paint!!!!!!!

P.S.should we be allowed to vote for our own?
    Last edited by Batmobile_Turbo; 02-17-2004 at 10:10 PM.

Thread Information