Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION choppers!

I sneaked a long coffee break

Here is what I was trying first time.

I'm going to add some "WRC" elements for a second posting - are we allowed multiple entries ??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I sneaked a long coffee break

Here is what I was trying first time.

I'm going to add some "WRC" elements for a second posting - are we allowed multiple entries ??
    Your not really allowed to post the second time. I stated it at the beginnng that you need to make sure that you were finished before you posted it. I think that is only fare. I have seen on other sites where they did allow it and people would keep changing there chops during the week after they seen what others had done with theres.

If this catches on you will have another week to do better on you next chop!

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Your not really allowed to post the second time. I stated it at the beginnng that you need to make sure that you were finished before you posted it. I think that is only fare. I have seen on other sites where they did allow it and people would keep changing there chops during the week after they seen what others had done with theres.

If this catches on you will have another week to do better on you next chop!
    Aww, boo sucks !!

OK, the first posting was a waste of time because I only realised I'd screwed up the jpeg when I came to post ( 40Kb !! )

Is my second one going to be OK then ??

Shame I can't post my third as I've added the wing, bonnet vents and lights I wanted

I agree you can't let multiple posts bo the norm as all that happens is people see others ideas and improve their own submissions. Don't rules suck

Sod it !! I'll ask for forgiveness. Here's my final entry. Do what you may I did add colour with the wing which wasn't my original plan. Use whichever one you deem fit !!
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 02-18-2004 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Posted the final one anyway - judge can rule !!

Quote Originally Posted by Doza
    rofl. JPEG=Atari Style.
    Again, I miss the joke, Doza ?

JPEG is the best format for sharing images as they have the better compression.
    The format was defined by the Joint Photographic Experts Group.

Sadly I remember them being formed to stop the squabbles between ITU, ISO and many other 'interested parties' '82, seems a lifetime ago

.jpg is the PC's best attempt to map the name coz it's brain-dead with fixed 3 letter extensions.

seen as i don't have photoshop i thought id have a go on paint.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

this is my my attempt at the Infiniti
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:25 PM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

nice chop (MUSTANG 123) - neally as good as mine
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Your what - you think that yours is good HA HA. It is just.. well i dont know what the hell it is.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

hey - have you ever heard of anything called a joke mate??
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    hey - have you ever heard of anything called a joke mate??
    Yeah, It's exactly what your Infinti G35 is.

id like to see you do better in paint using wot i used
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    id like to see you do better in paint using wot i used
    Batmobile Turbo seemed to be able to. I didn't mean any offence, it just doesn't look too good.I think we can all agree on that.

Matra et Alpine!! Yes your second one will count but sorry the third wont! The reason is the second one you didnt really do any chopping changes to the car all you did was redo the file size. It is great to see all the ones that are turning in some chops. I have see some pretty good ones so far and have been amazed to see how good some of the chops done by paint have turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    been amazed to see how good some of the chops done by paint have turned out.
    Yep, me too.
    Pretty impressive, a bit like painting the Cistine Chapel with a 4" emulsion brush !!

I agree that is impressive what Batmobile turbo has done in paint. Dont think that i would be able to do it.

Thread Information