Thread: Alfa Romeo 4C Geneva Launch video

Alfa Romeo 4C Geneva Launch video

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ADrXZsroPWE"]ALFA ROMEO 4C - BACK TO THE USA - YouTube[/ame]

Full launch video (17 min):
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FoPSaCYspI"]Alfa Romeo 4C - Première at Geneva Motor Show 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Important to note that they stuck with the carbon fiber tub of the concept, final weight is under 2000 lbs (875 kg). Race mode disconnects all driver aids so at least there's that. 7" sealed beams would look better than the headlights but eh, replaceable. It's not like I'm leaving my GTV6 stock either. I actually like it the most in white for that reason, it makes the headlights stand out as a unit not as all the little LEDs they're made up of.

I'm not buying one until Chris Harris does a comparison between the Lotus Exige and this thing and it comes out on top. But that being said, I'm holding at reserved optimism. I think it could turn out to be a fun car.
    Last edited by xander18; 03-07-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Everything around 2000 lbs (875 kg) with with the 1750 Alfa engine would/should be a pleasure to drive I might imagine.
    I hope it gives the Alfa Romeo brand the new leash of life the so desperately need.

Thread Information