Thread: Hamann Hm 7.1

Hamann Hm 7.1

Top model in the HAMANN-range is the HM 7.1, based on the BMW 760i/Li. Increased in displacement (7.1 litre), the 12-zylinder produces 510 hp / 375 kW and 728 Nm after leaving the HAMANN workshop. With this power the luxury car accelerates from 0-100 km/h in only 5 seconds and has now a top speed of 312 km/h.

The HAMANN displacement increase to 7,080 ccm is made via the installation of a special crankshaft, the boring up of the cylinders and the fitting of bigger forged pistons. In addition the two cylinder-heads of the V12 four valve engine get machined and sport camshafts are installed. The tune-up also contains modifications on the air induction, the installation of a stainless steel made high performance exhaust system including special manifolds and metal-bed catalysators and a recalibrated ECU which perfectly coordinates all components. Of course the modified ECU also eliminates the standard electronic speed limit of 250 km/h. The conversion to HAMANN HM 7.1 specification improves maximum power from standard 445 hp / 327 kW to 510 hp / 375 kW at 6,000 rpm. Simultaneously the maximum torque grows from 600 Nm to 728 Nm at 4,200 revs. Accordingly the road performances of the 760i/Li are improved: the tuned luxury limousine only takes 5.0 seconds from 0 – 100 km/h. Maximum speed is 312 km/h.

The 745i/Li models can be upgraded with the HAMANN HM 5.2 increased displacement engine delivering 412 hp / 303 kW at 6,100 rpm and 550 Nm of maximum torque at 3,900 revs. The tuned V8 luxury limousine accelerates in 5.8 seconds from 0 – 100 km/h. Maximum speed is 282 km/h.

HAMANN also offers stainless steel sport exhaust systems for all current BMW 7 Series models which are available with or without exhaust manifolds and metal bed catalysators.

To realize these road performances it is necessary to fit special high performance tires. HAMANN furnishes the 7 Series BMW with HAMANN PG3 22-inch light alloy wheels. The multi-piece five-spoke rims with high-polished outside well perfectly fill the wheel houses in sizes 9.5 J x 22 front and 10.5 J x 22 or even 11.5 x 22 on the rear axle. They chose the dimensions 265/30 ZR 22 in front and 295/25 ZR 22 rear as optimal tires. Available from now on is the new alloy wheel “ANNIVERSARY I” in 22”. <<---- do i read 22" thats tooo much other than that i like it and specialy the rear spoiler
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guest Guest
    510 Hp out of a 7 litre engine? thats really not that good!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg

One day, when you reach a mature age, you'll understand that Hp is of little importance.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    Top model in the HAMANN-range is the HM 7.1, based on the BMW 760i/Li. Increased in displacement (7.1 litre), the 12-zylinder produces 510 hp / 375 kW and 728 Nm after leaving the HAMANN workshop. With this power the luxury car accelerates from 0-100 km/h in only 5 seconds and has now a top speed of 312 km/h.
    bro please no more germancarfans..we all know,this is just like a repost i dont want to read it there and here....sorry bro
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    It's not all about power.

And to your point, it is better than a Dodge Viper which is getting 500bhp from an 8 litre engine.

esthetic disaster

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    bro please no more germancarfans..we all know,this is just like a repost i dont want to read it there and here....sorry bro
    im not a member in germancarfans...
    i just take some info from there and post them here just like u guys take info from other site and post them here... if there is any problem with that just tell me

im not a member in germancarfans...
    i just take some info from there and post them here just like u guys take info from other site and post them here... if there is any problem with that just tell me
    He isn't saying there is a problem with what you are doing.

All he is saying that he, and like alot of other members here visit GermanCarFans and get their info. Hence if he comes here and reads it, it is old news to him.

Despite this, alot of members, including myself, do not visit GermanCarFans so this information is new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    He isn't saying there is a problem with what you are doing.

All he is saying that he, and like alot of other members here visit GermanCarFans and get their info. Hence if he comes here and reads it, it is old news to him.

Despite this, alot of members, including myself, do not visit GermanCarFans so this information is new to me.
    yeah i got what he said and there is no hard feeling at all... QM is the big BRO

but u just mentiond my purpose on posting the info i got

yeah i got what he said and there is no hard feeling at all... QM is the big BRO

but u just mentiond my purpose on posting the info i got
    Sorry I guess I shouldn't talk for rest of the UCP members.PS!no hard feeling
    on my side...
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Top model in the HAMANN-range is the HM 7.1, based on the BMW 760i/Li.
    wouldn't the top model be the hamann Gallardo?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    Man that car is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    maybe top model is meant as of best seller

I really don't like the looks. What ever happened to the elegance of the 7 series? It's like taking a medieval mansion and "pimping it out" with pop star posters and spray paintings.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

too many exterior mods, all those spoilers at the back are definitely not needed.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Thread Information