Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greenwich 11/12/05

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Did you ask him before you took a pic?
    He was in his car on his cell phone....i didnt wanna knock on the window and interupt him. I just wanted to take a simple picture and he had to be a prick. BTW it was Andrew's father.
    My Photography-
    [url]http://www.JTPhotos.net[/url]

[url]http://www.anything-auto.net[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    He was in his car on his cell phone....i didnt wanna knock on the window and interupt him. I just wanted to take a simple picture and he had to be a prick. BTW it was Andrew's father.
    and you had talked to him before? He did not recognise you any more? Strange
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

He was answering two different questions.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    He was answering two different questions.
    very unclear.....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Did you ask him before you took a pic?
    No i never asked him... but if he is standing next to car showing off obviously he wants attention... Also he was parked in my area and i dont need anyones permission
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    No i never asked him... but if he is standing next to car showing off obviously he wants attention... Also he was parked in my area and i dont need anyones permission
    in an islamic country things would be totally different

your a fool

edit: not henk
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    your a fool

edit: not henk
    how do you know?

ok your a fool too
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

No i was answering the question to who was it....Mr. Amenasce or his son Andrew. Then i answered the question about the guy in the 360 Spider and i didnt ask him if i could take a picture because he was on his cell phone inside the car with the windows up. Mr. Amenasce was in the Lamborghini Diablo 6.0.
    My Photography-

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    No i was answering the question to who was it....Mr. Amenasce or his son Andrew. Then i answered the question about the guy in the 360 Spider and i didnt ask him if i could take a picture because he was on his cell phone inside the car with the windows up. Mr. Amenasce was in the Lamborghini Diablo 6.0.
    All clear now, otherwise i would have had to talk to Amenasce Jr.
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 11-15-2005 at 01:12 AM.

most of the owners i met are nice. some even let me into there houses to talk and photograph there cars (before giving me rides in them). But that was in singapore. i didnt talk to a guy but there was a yellow 360F1 and the guy flicked me off as i was taking a picture. i deleted that and took another:

yhea but some people can pe total d!cks. i'd just snap some more pictures then go away and mind my own buissness
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    most of the owners i met are nice. some even let me into there houses to talk and photograph there cars (before giving me rides in them). But that was in singapore. i didnt talk to a guy but there was a yellow 360F1 and the guy flicked me off as i was taking a picture. i deleted that and took another:

yhea but some people can pe total d!cks. i'd just snap some more pictures then go away and mind my own buissness

Wow i cant believe he flicked you off I wouldve kept the picture just to show people how much of a tool that guy was and leave his plates unblurred.
    My Photography-

Thread Information