Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: NFS: Most Wanted screenshot thread

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Here's my "wanna-be" DB9. But I love it though, amazing that I never even thought about selling it once.

Note: 4th pic is what it used to look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Btw, adam you'll need to use safe disc 4 to run the game after you get done with downloading.
    What is that? EDIT: I see SafeDisc comes with Daemon Tools. It looks exactly the same as the SAn Andreas file thaqt i downloaded - i.e burn image file to disc, install and then a NoCd.

No, I think he means SafeDisc4hide.exe.

sd4hide.exe, the one that I sent to you.

Ok, cheers Sam.

3 Hrs to go!

When I get around to buy the Cayman S I'll make that into a GT racing car wannabe...

Just started the game last night, spent most of the time to setup the game for my DFP....starting with IS300...

The procedure for the sd4hide.exe is pretty specific, you need to run that first, mount the CD1 w/ daemon or alcohol, press "hide" then play....other order won't work.

I mounted CD1 with Daemon, then ran sd4hide.exe and clicked "Hide" and it still worked.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

As long as the file is hidden then it will work. Started a new account just now to save up all my cars. My other account was running out of money for me to buy all my cars since I was done it 81% but didn't want to rerace Razor.. Took me 1.5 hours to get to blacklist member 10 :P. I am trying to save all my cars and mod them all. to the same level and use the best one for races. I started with the Cobalt, pink slipped the VW Golf, Lexus IS300, and RX8. I missed the Eclipse. It was the right one but I choose the left and middle one.

wow. pergarec is my hero. i think im in love.
    im at school, i just used their fast internet to look at ALL the shots in this thread.

no complaints...
    YET someone seems to love their fiat punto
    lol THERES THE PORSCHE CAYMAN!!!!!
    its so new it mustve been a last minute ad on...!!!!!
    All about the t-tops

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    ***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

I figured out a way to run the game without safedisc.

Procedures:
    1) burn all images to a single DVD (as a data disc)
    2) when you pop the disc in, either using Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%, mount the CD1 image from the disc to a virtual drive
    3) no need to use safedisc, just double-click the shortcut on desktop
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Or just wait for the NO CD patch when it comes out in about a week or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac
    The procedure for the sd4hide.exe is pretty specific, you need to run that first, mount the CD1 w/ daemon or alcohol, press "hide" then play....other order won't work.
    Thanks... Me and Pergarec were trying to work this out over MSN, but now it works! Cheers!

yeah, I tried mounting the disc first to no avail, that method is the only way it runs for me....

I need that no-CD....

Any method works for me.

I'm going to post some screenshotsof the Lamborghini Gallardo LM wannabe.

What do you guys use to play this? I am using DFP and it require lots of fiddling for it to work as 2 axis pedal set. And you still get the f-ed up menu selection that you need to hold the gas for it not go the the end of the selection list.

Worst part though, if one has any doubt this was designed for a game pad, just play the drag race mode, even in the "tutorial" it says "tap the steering to left and right to change lane".....good luck "tapping" the wheel....

I am going to give this game the same treatment as the previous 2 NFSU game, play it until I finish it, then uninstall....too bad I can't do my 24 hours straight run as I did for NFSU2(thanks to the wonderful torrent, lol, I got the game before it went retail and finished it before the retailing date)....

IM using a Thrustmaster Firestorm wireless pad, and my Punto has gome mad, it always steers to the right Iv also tried calibrating the conoroller, so is the controller or car?
    Last edited by adamfraser; 11-23-2005 at 02:25 PM.

Thread Information