Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TOYOTA land cruiser 2007 anyone has the pic??

2007 Landcruiser

Actually I have some confirmation that the 130- 2007 Landcruiser will be a Toyota Sequioa based vehicle. The photos in the last post do resemble this clearly. If so we lose the individuality of the land cruiser and its unique almost mid-upper size, and all the handling that goes with this. I and my son have had 3 landcruisers need I say more. The reliability and function keeps these as unique vehicles. I dont think a supersize Sequoia based vehicle is in order, sorry they didnt redesign the current model

50th Anniversary Cruiser

In 1997, Toyota released a limited edition 40th anniversary Land Cruiser. Does anyone know of plans to release a 50th anniversary edition late this year or early next year?

cool looking forwerd to the limted serries
    hope it dosnt look like the fj!

hi every body

im frome qatar please can u find 4 me
    th shor pic for lan cruisre 2007
    if u will
    send 4 me at [email protected]

and i'll bo thanks

bye

hi everybody if any one have color pic
    please send it to me

[email protected]

thanxz fr the pic

WTF is going on here. Schizophrenia??!
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

i can't believe i got on today for the first time in a while and i read this. ahh
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Just a word on this subject, the new LC 130 seems to be already on the road in France Paris.

I think there seems to be a confusion going on in terms of what toyota is really planning on the LC 2007 model.

Seems that Toyota has put a new line out being the 130 series as the previous states to compete with the GM Suburban and the Aramada being in that class of vehicle, and that the current 100 series LC is not going to be replaced but most likely a facelift.

Speaking to the local toyota agents here it seems that they are keeping things low down or really dont know what they are expecting.

Either they are over stocked with the 100 series LC or toyota has not advised anything as of yet.

Whats interesting to find out is if toyota has replaced the gearbox and the engine on the new LC 130 series.

If they are going to be sticking with the standard 100 LC series setup the V6 and V8 is going to turn the 130 into a really gass guzzler.

IMHO maybe it's about time toyota gives us an inside on whats really happening, if I am not mistaken LC 100 series has crossed the 10 year mark.

Toyota hear us out we are waiting for an answer

Quote Originally Posted by shesha
    Just a word on this subject, the new LC 130 seems to be already on the road in France Paris.

I think there seems to be a confusion going on in terms of what toyota is really planning on the LC 2007 model.

Seems that Toyota has put a new line out being the 130 series as the previous states to compete with the GM Suburban and the Aramada being in that class of vehicle, and that the current 100 series LC is not going to be replaced but most likely a facelift.

Speaking to the local toyota agents here it seems that they are keeping things low down or really dont know what they are expecting.

Either they are over stocked with the 100 series LC or toyota has not advised anything as of yet.

Whats interesting to find out is if toyota has replaced the gearbox and the engine on the new LC 130 series.

If they are going to be sticking with the standard 100 LC series setup the V6 and V8 is going to turn the 130 into a really gass guzzler.

IMHO maybe it's about time toyota gives us an inside on whats really happening, if I am not mistaken LC 100 series has crossed the 10 year mark.

Toyota hear us out we are waiting for an answer

I am in a position to 100% confirm that the 100 series replacement is the 130 and will be out in petrol in feb 2007 and turbo diesel in oct 2007.

WTF!? This thread is totally bonkers!!!

!?!?!?!?!?!? Something's messed up.

I think somebody has multiple accounts because there is no way that many people can be attracted to a landcruiser thread.

Thread Information