Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Political thread: Bush's comment...

Youve honestly gotta be ****ing KIDDING me, "not a war for oil", what the **** is the war about then???. By the way, Texas ranks 50th in education...

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    Texas ranks 50th in education...
    that was relevant, and by the way, colorado ranks 1st in Assholes

ok think of it this way then, since you think the war is for oil, if it was for oil, why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia, Iran or anywhere else that have an easier to penetrate government, and greater amounts of oil? and why have oil prices spiked to all time highs? oh, thats right, its because George W. Bush went to war for oil, then made his own little hoard of oil, and charged the American people record amounts for it. id totally forgotten thanks for reminding me
    Last edited by my porsche; 11-25-2005 at 11:01 PM.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Your comment just goes to show the truth about Texas education ranks. For one, dont be a ****ing idiot, Saudi Arabia is a US ally and has been funding terrorism for DECADES and the US has known and let it slide because they were recieving oil from them. Iraq was chosen because an excuse to invade came up, gas prices have skyrocketed because oil reserves have run short and the biggest South American oil exporter has cut supplies to the US to better that region...

ZondaBoy1; Only approximatly 10% of Dubai's population is what would be considered highly wealthy. There is a very large population of non-UAE citisens, and most of those are highered help from S.E. Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by My Porsche
    ok think of it this way then, since you think the war is for oil, if it was for oil, why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia, Iran or anywhere else that have an easier to penetrate government, and greater amounts of oil? and why have oil prices spiked to all time highs? oh, thats right, its because George W. Bush went to war for oil, then made his own little hoard of oil, and charged the American people record amounts for it. id totally forgotten thanks for reminding me
    No need to attack Saudi Arabia, they are a friendly govt who keep the oil price and supply stable.

Iran is a nuclear power as well, and the US has already suffered two military defeats there, they will be in no rush to go back.

Oil prices are not at an all time high (based on $/litre as a percentage of weekly income), but have been driven up by the amount of oil that is being burt up daily by the extra combatants in the middle east combined with the lack of availibilty in N.A. due to several hurricanes removing a large chunk of refining capacity.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Thanks for further clarifying that for me...

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    i hate people that hate arabs. i'm 1/2 palistinean (sp?) i'm proud of it. i'm tired of people putting all arabs down just because of one jackass. go to dubai. ask any arab man some questions get into a friendly conversation. most people in dubai are rich as crap and modest as crap. i cant say the same for other places but god d@mn. this is really starting to piss me off
    Depends, the government here will **** you over if you're from Asia or lower Africa

Most people in Dubai are not really as rich as crap. That's about, about matey Cyco rightly said, 10-20% of the population maximum. I have a local mate in school whose family isn't even all that wealthy too, his family are middle class and the only cars they have are ones like the Murano, Altima etc, which is affordable here. Infact, a lot, and I do mean a LOT, of nationals are screwed themselves and often don't have a job or money.

But yeah we're nice people

Your comment just goes to show the truth about Texas education ranks. ...
    really? i dont dang looked down to dis dang ol site and i done found texas iant 50th, we be 24th! that seem alot higher mistuh pininfarina, right behind what state that be? oh yessuh its colorado, nummah 23

Learn what the hell your talking about and back it up with facts before you say stupid things.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...ank.htm&e=9797

Well im not an annual "mr. gives a shit". I read that like, a year ago. Oh and before YOU go defending people and actions maybe YOU should back your statements up with facts. If you want to debate with me over how bad Bush is ill eat you alive, rip you apart, and everything in between...
    Last edited by PininfarinaPIMP; 11-27-2005 at 08:35 PM.

Oh and before YOU go defending people and actions maybe YOU should back your statements up with facts.
    what a response, honestly... :rolleeys:

and the reason i said that is, when you say that my state is LAST in education, then i take 3 seconds to google it and find that my state is in fact directly behind your state (while my state climbed 9 spots last year and yours lost 2, i might add) it kind of seems ridiculous for you to make random accusations

Guys, you're arguiong over a dubious ranking ANYWAY.
    Why does it have money spent ? class sizes ? teacher ratios ? special needs ratios ? These are all intersting measures of the EDUCATION performance, but surely the results speak and only 1/3 of those factors become relevant ???? So the schools with the highest SPENDING and the lowest SATs coudl in theory come top
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Guys, you're arguiong over a dubious ranking ANYWAY.
    Amen to that
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Besides it has got to be a lot easier to know if your state is full of dumb f@#*$ by just looking around. This is taking patriotism to an unusual level.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    Amen to that
    your only saying that cuz your state is #50

Well, now weve gotten off topic. This WAS a post about how bad our idiot of an asshole is doing...

Thread Information