Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: GT Legends

i too am getting gt legends

Quote Originally Posted by ummagumma
    wow....I finally got the mustang & spent all night racing around Zolder...what an additive game!!

still can't keep up on pro level, so was racing intermediate...was doing 20 lap races & was a real handful trying to keep up with the Lotus Elans, Shelby cobras, GT40 & TVR's, haha. they're all faster cars, I could only catch them under braking

speaking of Zolder: Wouter, awesome avatar pic of Gilles Villeneuve & Rene Arnoux you have there...I was thinking of Gilles as I was driving down the back straight of Zolder....I think they ran it the other way around in F1 , though?
    Yeah Zolder is a great track, although I'm still looking how to get the entry to the first two cars right consistently. I doubt they ran it the other way around in Formula 1, it might just look different because of the changes made to the track over the years. You should not be daunted by the Pro level, once you get used to it, it's pretty easy. Just invest some time and I'm sure you'll be able to keep up with Roy and me.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

So, I got the demo because apparently the retail version isn't coming out in Canada for a while. So I can't use the Jag E-type, just the Vette and the Elan. I can easily kill the Vette with the Elan, it just eats up that track!

Yeah, for some reason if you choose the Jag and try to load the game, it freezes and quits back to windows

IF you can manage to not keep pressing the rewind button on the first 25 seconds of this clip it's got some nice GTL coverage. http://tocagames.free.fr/gt-legends/...-motors-tv.wmv ( Dont' you just love French TV )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

oh wait, so the clip is longer then 25 seconds
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

I realise I am a bit behind the times here, but I just got Gt Legends. I'm not that great with computers, so I have run into a problem with the instalation.

I am hoping one of you europeans can help me out.

When i go to play it, it asks for me to: "Enter a Disk Key for the disk labeled GTL_CD1" What the hell does that mean, and where might I find the answer to this riddle?

Please, anyone who knows what the hell is going on here, help me out.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv
    I realise I am a bit behind the times here, but I just got Gt Legends. I'm not that great with computers, so I have run into a problem with the instalation.

I am hoping one of you europeans can help me out.

When i go to play it, it asks for me to: "Enter a Disk Key for the disk labeled GTL_CD1" What the hell does that mean, and where might I find the answer to this riddle?

Please, anyone who knows what the hell is going on here, help me out.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays.
    Q: What is a DVD/CD key and where can I find it?

A: The DVD/CD key is needed to activate the game’s copy protection after installation. This key is printed on the game’s installation disc. When running GT Legends for the first time, you are prompted to type in this key. This is only required once to unlock the game.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    Q: What is a DVD/CD key and where can I find it?

A: The DVD/CD key is needed to activate the game’s copy protection after installation. This key is printed on the game’s installation disc. When running GT Legends for the first time, you are prompted to type in this key. This is only required once to unlock the game.
    I found that, but I still have no idea where the key is. Is it suposed to be on the front or the back, and if it's on the back which one of the sets of numbers/letters is it?

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv
    I found that, but I still have no idea where the key is. Is it suposed to be on the front or the back, and if it's on the back which one of the sets of numbers/letters is it?
    the key is ON the GTlegends DVD

as in directly printed on the dvd
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Hey, I also got GT Legends from Chris Cringle this morning. We all know the coolest people live at least a year behind the cutting edge...

And yes, the DVD Key was written on the front of the disc in a big white box labelled "DVD-Key"; kinda hard to miss really.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Not in America. Mine consists of three cds. and the code is labled something about starfox or some bullshit like that.

Oh, and yeah, the cool people always live behind the curve.

a new one.

This is a new car for GT Legends.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information