Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Spy photos of next enzo…

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney Australia somewhere..
    Posts
    522

    Spy photos of next enzo…

    you guys ready..











































    roomers have it that its based on a 180sx


    Can you say RICE!
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! Renault F1 :)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,567
    why the hell isnt this in chop forums?
    All about the t-tops

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney Australia somewhere..
    Posts
    522
    because i was told its not a chop.. its real...
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! Renault F1 :)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,567
    By who? Ferrari (or any car company) would never release a car that looks like an older model. The front looks like an RX7 and the back is just the same as a 360 maranello almost...
    It screams tuner...
    where did you get them from?
    All about the t-tops

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA+CH
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING
    By who? Ferrari (or any car company) would never release a car that looks like an older model. The front looks like an RX7 and the back is just the same as a 360 maranello almost...
    It screams tuner...
    where did you get them from?
    wow, you sure are sharp as a tack
    Quote Originally Posted by SPN:DOC
    rumor have it that its based on a 180sx
    Last edited by johnnyperl; 11-30-2005 at 02:08 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Eindhoven
    Posts
    4,059
    Some of the parts don't even fit... I've seen better jobs...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

    Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyperl
    wow, you sure are sharp as a tack

    yeah? well your a noob. die.
    I was explaining why it was fake because it seems the person who posted the pics doesnt understand that theyre fake.
    I hope you do die.
    All about the t-tops

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney Australia somewhere..
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING
    yeah? well your a noob. die.
    I was explaining why it was fake because it seems the person who posted the pics doesnt understand that theyre fake.
    I hope you do die.

    nah I m pretty sure its official, by Ferrari
    your throwing remarks about noobs around here…
    Last edited by SPN:DOC; 11-30-2005 at 02:37 AM.
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! Renault F1 :)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg
    Posts
    9,837
    Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING
    yeah? well your a noob. die.
    I was explaining why it was fake because it seems the person who posted the pics doesnt understand that theyre fake.
    I hope you do die.
    That's it.
    You got a day to think about your idiotic remarks.
    Make sure you clean up your act.
    Death threats will not stand.
    Thank you.

    Housekeeping.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

    (Ted Joans)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA+CH
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    That's it.
    You got a day to think about your idiotic remarks.
    Make sure you clean up your act.
    Death threats will not stand.
    Thank you.

    Housekeeping.
    thank you.

    i put smilies in my comment to keep it light-hearted but i guess he didnt like it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Eindhoven
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    That's it.
    You got a day to think about your idiotic remarks.
    Make sure you clean up your act.
    Death threats will not stand.
    Thank you.

    Housekeeping.
    What took you so long??
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

    Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    61
    Really funny

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    nr Edinburgh, Whisky-soaked Scotland
    Posts
    27,774
    to get back to the car

    It's clearly a kit of parts bolted onto a Nissan ( 200SX ? )

    Look at the rear side window. It's clearly PAINTED to try to represent a body panel ! Standard "kit" trick to change the look of the underlying car.

    It's "real" just not a real Ferrari
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA+CH
    Posts
    1,412
    do you think its possible that the rear bumper and fender bulges are made in one peice?
    if not, wheres the seam?

  15. #15
    Guest Guest
    I cant see anything!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Leaked
    By GT F1 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 08:23 PM
  2. 2006 VW Cabrio Spy Photos
    By QuattroMan in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 10:27 AM
  3. Audi RS4 Spy Photos
    By McLareN in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 03:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •