Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aussie BMW M car scandal unvieled!

Yeah well australias not a big market and BMW as a bi product dont reallycare sad but true they do things like that to make our small market as profitable for them as possible.... isnt it funny how they jip us like that and still charge an arm and a leg...good cars could be slightly better if they were up with the times.

the problem is we dont get thought of as a land mass, rather just for our population. our land space rivals that of the US yet we've got 1/10th the populatino of Indonesia.....

luckily though we've got a few M3 CSL's, 911 GT3 RS's, 360 CS's and some other exclusive cars headed our way and MG Rover have announced they will start importing the Noble Supercar and the Pagani Zonda C12S
    I am the Stig

Yeah but where twice as productive as indonesia and our country has a stronger ecconmy and more money. It can safely be said in most cases in australia we at least have one.

well each country has its head in different industries, i'd say rice exports are pretty serious stuff in indonesia and we just happen to have out heads stuck in the car industry......but i guess its cars where talking about here so it doesnt matter who can grow and export X amount of rice for Y price with Z profit
    I am the Stig

Thread Information