Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone who can't accept homosexuality...

bet you Kermit likes lesbians...hypocrite
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Some women cant get pregnant because they have some sort of problem in their body... who knows... its never CERTAIN a woman wont have a child but it IS CERTAIN 2 men cant ... expplain that 1
    animals r animals... which is exactly wat homos are

lesbians... got me there

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by CSL
    forget all about religion

What is the main purpose of every creature on this planet? To reproduce, to pass along their genes and continue the species. What if Homosexuality was natures way of controlling the population since 2 of the same sex in most species will not be able to produce offspring. People might not like what i just said but its how things work in nature.

Let the flames begin, DING DING DING
    Population is growing a bit too large these days due to excessive 'banging', so homosexuality can actually prevent disasters in some way:
    As the human population grows larger and larger, we need more land to live on. Very soon farmers will stop farming for the money they get if they sell their lands, then the lands eventually becomes towns and cities. There's gonna be much more air pollution, which is gonna destroy the ozone layer of our atmosphere, and harmful particles from the sun, like ultraviolet rays, will give us skin cancers. Viruses may also increase and start killing us like crazy.........only everything I mentioned above won't happen until centuries later, thanks for taking the time to read this because you just got owned!!

Ok enough with my bullshits, I don't think homosexuality is wrong at all. It's alright as long as it doesn't cause any problems to us. Gays and lesbians aren't f****ts, they're just people who think about sex in their own point of view, just like religion. If we keep debating over this, it's no different than debating over religion or races.
    Last edited by NuclearCrap; 12-12-2005 at 06:33 AM.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by KeRmIt
    Some women cant get pregnant because they have some sort of problem in their body... who knows... its never CERTAIN a woman wont have a child but it IS CERTAIN 2 men cant ... expplain that 1
    Seahorses..............
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

lesbians... got me there
    Animals also have motherly instincts. Does that make your mom an animal?
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

on the mention of racism have you guys heard the news.. whats happening in sydney at the moment
    massive racism attacks are going on between "middle easterners or wogs versus the aussies..." its starting to get out of control with both groups travelling to each others areas and doing damage

yo matt cumon man ... why did you have to bring my mother into it dont go there..

on the mention of racism have you guys heard the news.. whats happening in sydney at the moment
    massive racism attacks are going on between "middle easterners or wogs versus the aussies..." its starting to get out of control with both groups travelling to each others areas and doing damage

yo matt cumon man ... why did you have to bring my mother into it dont go there..
    On the mention of racism, why don't you refer to someone as a wog?

Usually massive racism attacks are committed by the people of a race or races that can't take any more prejudice......
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    On the mention of racism, why don't you refer to someone as a wog?
    what ? im not getting that rephrase it

yo KeRmIt cumon man...don't come up with stupid arguments that I can punch holes in all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Usually massive racism attacks are committed by the people of a race or races that can't take any more prejudice......
    i'm pretty sure white australians aren't prejudiced against i'm told they're rioting against lebanese after some lebanese beat up a life guard at a beach. hope the police crack down on this, hard.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

what ? im not getting that rephrase it
    It doesn't need rephrased.

This is getting interesting..........

Matt vs. KeRmIt!! DING DING DING!!!
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    yo KeRmIt cumon man...don't come up with stupid arguments that I can punch holes in all day long.

whats your problem buddy... i havnt got a problem with you .. im stating my opinion just like everybody else in this thread has done... so whats your problem

whats your problem buddy... i havnt got a problem with you .. im stating my opinion just like everybody else in this thread has done... so whats your problem
    You do have a problem with me. You called me an animal.

Thread Information