Thread: Volunteers required.

Volunteers required.

My name is Jason Pegler, Young Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2005 (see www.ultiamtecarpage.com), CEO of Chipmunka Group and author of the autobiography A Can of Madness (ISBN naughty).

Chipmunka Group is changing the way society thinks about mental health through the publication of powerful elements such as books, music, films and video games.

Our new video game A Can of Madness is coming out next year, and after its release, many more will come. That is why we need your help. If you are an illustrator, a computer programmer, or can help with promotion and you believe in a better world, please email me ([email protected]) your CV with a covering letter explaining how you can help whilst volunteering for us.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 12-20-2005 at 05:26 AM.

This is not a job-site.
    damn spammers.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

At least he means well, unlike most of the other spammers around these days
    All about the t-tops

Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING
    At least he means well, unlike most of the other spammers around these days
    He charges £200 per HOUR for a chat on the phone.
    It's £5000 if you want to meet him ( AND you pay his travel expenses ).

let's not forget that it's actually about making money.
    BUT at least he makes money in a way that does helkp.

But frankly asking for "volunteers" whilst billing out at those rates is a bit "rich".
    Hell IT consultants stopped ripping off people THAT much when the dot.com bubble burst

This doesnt' take away from the good work he does in helping peoplr able and willing to pay for it. Maybe suggestign paymetn for "volunteers" woudl have been more appropriate ?

Or is it about retaining the income ?????

If you're still around "Jason", I'd love to discuss as I'm sure there are socially responsible acts you undertake at no cost.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    BUT at least he makes money in a way that does helkp.
    How?
    All it's written is that they're trying to change the way the world thinks for a safer place. I could say that if I wanted everybody in the universe to bow down to me. Probably just me but maybe he should have explained about his save the earth employment task a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    How?
    All it's written is that they're trying to change the way the world thinks for a safer place. I could say that if I wanted everybody in the universe to bow down to me. Probably just me but maybe he should have explained about his save the earth employment task a bit more.
    yeah he's better known in the UK. His book is one of thoses texts that are always recommended reading for any depressive and family of depressive ! So he does do "good work" but I just think it's not as charitable as the post makes out
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Posted the same thing again and didnt' have the decency to read anythign here and respond ? That makes it open-game sorry

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    How?
    Do ya reckon that he got his entrepeneur award for helping old ladies across the road or protesting against the war in Iraq? Nope, he presumably got it for finding new and unusual ways of wringing money out of people. Go figure!

Thread Information