Thread: volunteers required

volunteers required

My name is Jason Pegler, Young Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2005 (see www.utimatecarpage.com, www.utimatecarpage.com, www.utimatecarpage.com), CEO of Chipmunka Group and author of the autobiography A Can of Madness (ISBN I'm a spammer).

Chipmunka Group is changing the way society thinks about mental health through the publication of powerful elements such as books, music, films and video games.

Our new video game A Can of Madness is coming out next year, and after its release, many more will come. That is why we need your help. If you are an illustrator, a computer programmer, or can help with promotion and you believe in a better world, please email me ([email protected]) your CV with a covering letter explaining how you can help whilst volunteering for us.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 12-20-2005 at 05:25 AM.

Stop it.

You are now CLEARLY SPAMMING having posted the same thing TWICE.

IF you are Jason then explain HOW Much money you are making from the gmae, how much is goin gto cover productin, how much is going to profit your charity, how much is going to profit yourself and WHAY none of that is being offered to PAY FOR the services you're hoping to get for free.

PS: As it's a repeat post, your links are now ours
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    And change his email

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    And change his email
    bah, leaving the e-mail means any spam bots will pick it up.

Remember it's NOT SAFE to put your e-mail out in the open. Their choice

HOWEVER, do NOT anyone on UCP think it smart to do anythign with the e-mail. We are NOT abour revenge, we only like to keep our own streets clean and hopefully by these delicate edits make the posters realise that we're not a free advertising site.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Here I found him...

maybe it'll make him stay next time
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lol - Yes, I'm really gonna help him do something I could be paid over £50,000 a year for in a professional environment. If he knew anything about psychology, he'd know that people aren't that dumb

lets spam his email
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    lets spam his email
    NO PLEASE DONT.

If we did then we UCPers are no better than the spammers and it will be more difficult in the future to defend ourselves aginst their futile attacks/sales/BS

What I don't get is why this guy is trying to make us "save the world" for free (oh his part!) when he has all the resources to do it professionally. Not only does it give everybody a bad image of him and his project BUT also wasting time when he CAN do it properly. Either he's just Barney trying to support the show or an idiot - the latter most formidable, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonpegler
    My name is Jason Pegler, Young Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2005 (see www.utimatecarpage.com, www.utimatecarpage.com, www.utimatecarpage.com), CEO of Chipmunka Group and author of the autobiography A Can of Madness (ISBN I'm a spammer).

Chipmunka Group is changing the way society thinks about mental health through the publication of powerful elements such as books, music, films and video games.

Our new video game A Can of Madness is coming out next year, and after its release, many more will come. That is why we need your help. If you are an illustrator, a computer programmer, or can help with promotion and you believe in a better world, please email me ([email protected]) your CV with a covering letter explaining how you can help whilst volunteering for us.

have you ever seen the program, "the dragons den", its on tuesdays at 8pm. anyone who has seen it, will know what i mean
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    NO PLEASE DONT.

If we did then we UCPers are no better than the spammers and it will be more difficult in the future to defend ourselves aginst their futile attacks/sales/BS
    unfortunatly you need the person to confirm they want to sign up for the pron newsletters. Not that i would know because i tried it with his email, its just something i heard somewhere...

Thread Information