Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza - Drift

thx, whiteballz

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    its quite easy to drift with stock power, but with full tuneup it just lets you take it to the next level

i will have-

350Z DRIFT SETTINGS UP NEXT
    So yeah... I like to play Forza and Drift like you guys, and I don't know much about tuning the cambers and what not to help the car drift any better, and I did a google search for a 350z drift setup for forza, and lone be hold this is the post that almost made my day

But anyway I was wondering if you ever got around to setting it up?
    Heres a pic of my 350z like Tanner Foust's AEM Drift Car.

And this is his car...

But anyway, I tried that Cadillac CTS-V Setup for the 350z and it worked pretty dece. Sorry to barge in this forum and say so much for a first post, but thanks if you can help me.
    Last edited by ReKleineR; 08-25-2006 at 07:18 PM.

no problem, UCP.com is the best car site around.

i will make you a 350Z setup today. what class would you like it to be in? Sclass? A class? etc
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

It's an S class. It had like 750 hp but I tammed it down so it was more realistic and closer to the real drift car.

I'm glad I came across this site, maybe I'll stick around

dude if you have trouble with the 200 se then you shouldn't feel confident against me and whiteballz if i had Live i'd love to have a race though
    it's usually the bect way to learn/practise
    edit: try the viper competition coupe, tell me what you think of it for drifting
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

lol, those setups were a long time ago for me, my style has changed since then, i used to love totaly psycho cars to drift, and clutch will tell you i clould hold some pretty farking long distance drifts on a good angle, where as he going high angle, for a shorter distance.

the car i am using these days is a tuscan R
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i just like the viper, i can always use it no matter how out of practice i am
    a lot of grip that can be used to recover from those stupidly high angles...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Sideways
    i need some help tunin my cars. i need to know how alignment.anti.roll.damping.differentials. work the txt at the bottom doesnt help to much cuz it does say how it'll affect my car

Hey monkey three things...
    1. i have a new friend its called a Supra TT...at first i wasnt going trouble..that was till i found out how REALIST Forza is...so yea i took it out for a spin liked it. tuned it. now its murderuos

2. watch ur mouth. jus bcuz i cant drift 220 se..doesnt mean i cant drift right alone the left side of ur car

3. how much is live? is it compatable for all games?
    1. yes, whiteballz prefers the supra... also the JGTC ones.. it just doesn't fit my style i need linear delivery to keep my high angles
    2. maybe not, maybe so *insert "can't touch this" image*
    i have actually drifted the entire infield circuit without spinning or regaining grip..
    3. live is about $75 a year? i think? it's definately compatible for forza... and most other multiplayer games, check the box, it will have 'Live compatible' on it somewhere.

well i've always *thought* that I could drift in Forza until I actually *tried* to do it properly...

hmmmm....more practice for me!

What do you guys find is the best track to practice on?

infield is nice and easy, but its not very challenging, tsukuba is good, same with the N'ring.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Sideways
    iight ill see wut i can do abt the Xbox Live Thing. wuts the JGTC?
    all i remember was that it wasn't that much for xbos live subscription, for a year
    JGTC is the japanese race series, there are a few supras that race in that class.... check out the 'yellow hat supra'

machalel there are a few good tracks depending on how good you are or what you're style is: as said, try Infield, or the nurburgring for a challenge, also maple valley (long) is quite good, as well as Laguna seca.

oh, another good track is the point to point shipping yards
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

^ true, as well as those downhills if you're feeling skilled for a challenge try the long hillclimb in a cerbera....

press the 'go advanced' option next to the quick reply and you'll find the image attachment feature

nice, can i see some more of that sparco caddy (if thats what it is?)
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information