Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on here?

i think 911 was a conspiracy..........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO ADRENALINE!!!!!!!!!!
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger

!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO ADRENALINE!!!!!!!!!!
    (after some time or pressing backup on your quote to get it down to size) ditto that, i just really can't be bothered to get involed in these debates as it really is a waste of time. i ain't gonna spend days or even weeks to convince somebody to believe something else, if i can do that then i will..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I've seen plenty of 911's so I'm pretty sure they're not.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando

Good one, Pando!

read the march 2005 issue of popular mechanics. this should end all the controversy and rip this thread a new one.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Every once in a while man stumbles upon truth, but most of the time, he quickly picks himself up and brushes off his shirt as i nothing happened.

I know i'll get alot of shyte for this, but Adrenaline, Esperante probaly doubles your I.Q. and SAT score, and he's not even asian.
    Last edited by Schmallz; 01-13-2006 at 12:06 AM.
    The best thing to do in a car short of sex is to go faster than everyone else on the road.

life is short,
    PARTY NAKED!

If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstopable!

I think there is some type of cover up, There is facts and things that are hidden some for peoples own good, And then there will be some that might point the finger of blame and they can't have that.
    Conspiracy come because the whole world knows governments politicians lie as easy as breathing air. To be honest they don't lie straight in bed at night.
    Truth hardly ever surfaces, None comes forward to Deni or admit to anything.
    It's just like TUCKER and his cars, Was he or wasn't he drove out of business by the big boys, Or did he just fall over on his own face? Will we ever know 100% for sure?? NO.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Well in 50 years or so the real truth might come out if there really was a conspiracy...but slick is right when he says that certain facts might be covered up for peoples..or the nations own good...but yeah we'll restart this thread in about 50 years from now assuming the govt say something...

Quote Originally Posted by Schmallz
    I know i'll get alot of shyte for this, but Adrenaline, Esperante probaly doubles your I.Q. and SAT score, and he's not even asian.
    hahaha that is so true
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Every once in a while man stumbles upon truth, but most of the time, he quickly picks himself up and brushes off his shirt as i nothing happened.

Erm, I appreciate the flattery but not particularily the insult of light racial remark.

I agree, once again, with Slick. The facts are withheld from the public for whatever reason, and yes, politicians are vile, cunning bastards. But I can't be led to believe that Bush would go to the trouble with killing thousands of people to invade a country when he invades a country a few months later purely on whimsical accusations.
    On top of that, the 'discoverers' of this conspiracy don't know what's going on. Either they make their own facts about it, or use points that people know little about (such as why the towers fell straight down) or just use some fact and cover it up in their opinion or just use fact and then ignore the possible solutions.
    But yes, the gov't could've physically carried out such a conspiracy, however this was only possible by having gov't agents simply hijack planes, not fire missiles or plant bombs or anything.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Esperante is committed to this. From the start go he researched and re-researched it...he searched images, went through a tonnne of sites to try and prove me wrong. I didnt bother doing that...i pasted info from one site that was quoted from that documentary. So ofcourse his posts appear more thougt out, but thats because...they are!! He put in a big effort...I think he is the only one here that has read every post in this thread, and the only one to take out the time to research it all. I commend him for that but I wouldnt waste my time doing that, no offence to esperante, but i have a life...I dont live on my computer and i definately dont spend my spare time researching 911 in order to prove someone on the other side of the world that i dont even know wrong. Just look at the length of his posts, he went over the 1000limit on various occasions!! He wrote it all himself and was intent on getting his facts accross. I couldnt be bothered to do that. Carelessness may be a cousin of laziness, but it is definately no related to stupidity. The reason that I even answered to him is because I was abused for believing that not all truth was told.

I dont know if esperante had planned to elicit my response by using personal discrimination...possibly because he has an interest in this issue and wanted a debate?? I dont know. He will have to answer that imself. But I don't think that someone with no interest in the issue would go to the lengths that he went to in order to prove me wrong. As I have already stressed, this issue is not even on my to-do list.

Happy now??

And BTW I've said it already, I'm not an 'American Idiot' (yes i quoted greenday)...so I dont know what the hell SAT scores are...!!

Adrenaline OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    Esperante is committed to this. From the start go he researched and re-researched it...he searched images, went through a tonnne of sites to try and prove me wrong. I didnt bother doing that...
    so quoting from one source and claiming it as the truth, and arguing against any who dare disagree is right...how?

way to be lazy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    And BTW I've said it already, I'm not an 'American Idiot' (yes i quoted greenday)...so I dont know what the hell SAT scores are...!!

Adrenaline OUT.
    scholastic apptitude test, used to measure what you've learned in school, required for almost all colleges, the higher the better, i got a 1050 in 7th grade slightly above the 11th grade average scores

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    But most 911s are not infact 911s!

*wins some QI points*

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    so quoting from one source and claiming it as the truth, and arguing against any who dare disagree is right...how?

way to be lazy
    Your right when I claimed it as truth, but i didnt intend to argue about the facts in the first place...i just didnt like the fact that i got abused for giving my opinion...so i stood by it...

Thread Information