Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on here?

WTF is going on here?

911 is a huge conspiracy...??

Just watched a video proving that 911 is a big cover up...some might have seen it already.

It fully proves that the planes that hit the world trade centres were NOT passenger jets...They had no windows, and had petrusions from the bottom, identical to US airforce refueling jets....

http://www.911inplanesite.com/new_york_magazine.htm

It also prooves that there is no possible way that a boeing jet hit the pentagon...the engines that were found are way way too small... and the damage that was left by the plane is scientifically impossible..!!

Even former members of Bush's administration are saying it is bogus...

"A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7"
    The following are clips...

http://www.911inplanesite.com/fox_hatchetjob.html

http://www.911inplanesite.com/911trailer.html

So what do people think about this?

Bogus or not?

dude every1... no wait... most people now that 911 was a cover up and it was so that bush could get all the oil from the middle east. remmber this it was bush's father that put Saddam in power in the first place. and it was the CIA that Trained Osama-Bin-Ladan
    people take different routes just to reach the same END...... DEATH

I smell a big conflict here.

The facts are the following:

1. Bush said he started the war because Saddam had WOMD.
    2. He never found WOMD.

This simple analysis shows that it is a cover up.

BUT: I believe that any leader would do the same thing in his place. A country wants to maximise its advantage compared to other countries. Sometimes this is done with "unethical" ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    dude every1... no wait... most people now that 911 was a cover up and it was so that bush could get all the oil from the middle east. remmber this it was bush's father that put Saddam in power in the first place. and it was the CIA that Trained Osama-Bin-Ladan
    Lol maybe americans but i dont know anyone in australia that has ever heard of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    you live in Canada, how would you know

just watched it too, should shut all the pro-bush people up. All the evidence is there, it was all a big, and disgusting effort to go to war and make money, just sick and pathetic...
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

I believe it, I'll pay them for the video, yeah sure, just like the "alien autopsy" ones too
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    there's another website, i found, where they send a free dvd out, its www.reoppen911.org . i watched it, although i never believed that it was highjackers who did this, and the video proved it. now, though, i wouldn't recommend going to the site , for i heard that 'they' are tracking those who visit that site, and putting fines and junk on them. if u want the dvd, just email, or pm me with the indication, and i'll give u info on what i'll need to get it out to you. ( hope this doesn't sound like or is spam. that;s not my agenda, just gettin out my $.02)
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

The Pentagon crash theory has already been proven complete bull**it. This is just what happens when people get over-imaginative. If anything is a conspiracy, this video is.

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight
    I smell a big conflict here.
    So do i, and i've always believed theres something else big going on under the table that we could never imagin...
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

We also never landed on the moon

EDIT: I wonder how much money this guy has suckered out of people for this dvd of his
    Last edited by werty; 01-04-2006 at 10:36 AM.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    The Pentagon crash theory has already been proven complete bull**it. This is just what happens when people get over-imaginative. If anything is a conspiracy, this video is.
    BUt what about the evidence in "plane" site?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

This 1-hour long video will change the way you think about the 9/11 events.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...91194&q=9%2F11

Most of the evidence has been shown before but they have been put together in a very professional-like video.

I'm not even going to bother giving my point of view on this one because last time I gave my opinion about something and it was against Bush, all those pro-Bush Americans just started flaming me like idiots.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    It fully proves that the planes that hit the world trade centres were NOT passenger jets...They had no windows, and had petrusions from the bottom, identical to US airforce refueling jets....
    You've got to be kidding me.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Yea lets have a conspiracy that works in a way that it kills thousands of people and accomplishes very little. Highly unlikely that Bush would kill all these people for oil. What kind of sicko would do that.

Thread Information