Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Yea lets have a conspiracy that works in a way that it kills thousands of people and accomplishes very little. Highly unlikely that Bush would kill all these people for oil. What kind of sicko would do that.
    Have a guess..
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Bush
    And don't forgot what bushes former job was connected to, bingo! Oil..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

The conspiracies about 'oh, why did the towers fall down when planes hit them on the sides! OMG!' is just bullshit. The planes exploded and weakened the towers, whose load bearing walls later failed;thus the building will fall down. The idea that bombs were placed in the buildings to make them fall down is just bullshit.
    I don't think you've seen any of the several thousand videos availible across the boards that display the impact and destruction of the World Trade Centres. If you think those were cargo planes without windows, you're either blind, or a moron who believes anything fed to him. The two proturusions on the bottom are the housings of the wheels once they retract, and are on virtually every plane that flies.

You can see in the above picture that the bottom of the fueselage flattens out and subtly develops into two bumps. In the better lighting on 9/11, this was more apparent.
    By the way, this is what the standard 723 US refuling jet looks like. If you think that with some repainting those could appear just like Boeing 737s and increase size as well, then, well, you have issues and I recommend you see your doctor/psychiatrist immeaditely.

There are some larger refuelers, but those refuelers are considerably larger than a 737.

See that mate? 4 engines! Would you like to count to me how many a 737 has?
    To answer some other theories about bomb placement in the WTC:
    Some believe that since explosions were seen on the other side of the building than the impact, there were bombs.
    Well, typically, large jet planes moving at 400 mph filled with highly flammable jet fuel and impacting a comparitively weak building will go partly through the building before incinerating.

See that? That's a 737.

These theories have been disproved by so many engineers and analysts that it's not even remotely funny. Yet people like to ignore them just for another instance to blame Bush for something.
    Please, give me any conspiracy theory dealing with 9/11 and I'd be glad to debunk it.
    Last edited by Esperante; 01-04-2006 at 11:38 AM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

The fireman saying they heard expolisions in the 10-15 floors..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    The conspiracies about 'oh, why did the towers fall down when planes hit them on the sides! OMG!' is just bullshit. The planes exploded and weakened the towers, whose load bearing walls later failed;thus the building will fall down. The idea that bombs were placed in the buildings to make them fall down is just bullshit.
    I don't think you've seen any of the several thousand videos availible across the boards that display the impact and destruction of the World Trade Centres. If you think those were cargo planes without windows, you're either blind, or a moron who believes anything fed to him. The two proturusions on the bottom are the housings of the wheels once they retract, and are on virtually every plane that flies.

You can see in the above picture that the bottom of the fueselage flattens out and subtly develops into two bumps. In the better lighting on 9/11, this was more apparent.
    By the way, this is what the standard 723 US refuling jet looks like. If you think that with some repainting those could appear just like Boeing 737s and increase size as well, then, well, you have issues and I recommend you see your doctor/psychiatrist immeaditely.

There are some larger refuelers, but those refuelers are considerably larger than a 737.

See that mate? 4 engines! Would you like to count to me how many a 737 has?
    To answer some other theories about bomb placement in the WTC:
    Some believe that since explosions were seen on the other side of the building than the impact, there were bombs.
    Well, typically, large jet planes moving at 400 mph filled with highly flammable jet fuel and impacting a comparitively weak building will go partly through the building before incinerating.

See that? That's a 737.

Please, give me any conspiracy theory dealing with 9/11 and I'd be glad to debunk it.
    I'm not going to say I agree with the original content of this thread, but if you had bothered to read what was posted, your argument would be a lot more credible. They weren't 737s that hit the Trade Center. They were 767s. And the military has 767s without windows, with mid-air refueling capabilities.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I'm not going to say I agree with the original content of this thread, but if you had bothered to read what was posted, your argument would be a lot more credible. They weren't 737s that hit the Trade Center. They were 767s. And the military has 767s without windows, with mid-air refueling capabilities.
    Go matt, it's your birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    You're right. they weren't 737's, they were 757s. Miscommunication on my part.
    The 767 is a plane that resembles closely the 757, so anyone could simply say the planes were gov't run 767s...Even with my miscommunication the argument holds little water.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    It also prooves that there is no possible way that a boeing jet hit the pentagon...the engines that were found are way way too small... and the damage that was left by the plane is scientifically impossible..!!
    I continue my campaign to call you a ****ing moron.
    Would you like to tell me HOW a 757 moving at 400 mph with tonnes of jet fuel would NOT destroy the wing of a large building?

It only penetrated the first three rings, about the same distance as one of the World Trade Centre towers. Seems perfectly physically right to me.

Here you'll see that the only building it completely destroyed was one of the outer ring. However, it penetrated the next two, and set fire to the remainder.
    When a plane hits a low rise building, it does not simply create a hole. The pentagon is not just one building, nor is it just 5. The pentagon is several different buildings connected and parceled together. Hence, if a jet plane with tonnes of fuel moving 400 mph hits on building, that building will likely collapse.

This picture always comes into the debate.

Dear God, there's so much that people instantly assume that it makes me want to slam my head into a brick wall.
    Number 1-The parking space issue:The pentagon is the largest edifice on the face of the planet, and, in my explanation about the buildings, you'll notice there is space between them. it would not surprise me if high up officials brought there cars within the outer walls and parked on the interior of the campus. They may use golf carts to get around.
    Number 2-The wingspan issue:Yes, the wingspan of a 757 is quite large, but the wings are frail in comparison to the remainder of the plane, and likely broke off.
    Number 3-The location issue:This is probably a photo from one of the various interior alleys between buildings, which means this is likely were the nose peaked through the rest of the buildings and finally blew this hole and stopped. Watch the WTC videos again and you'll notice that noses came through to the other side.
    Number 4-Another debunking:The pentagon has it's own backup power generators, and this might be the result of one exploding from the fires that raged through the building.
    Number 5-Another debunking:This may be a vent hole that firefighters knocked open to relieve the interior of smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    Even former members of Bush's administration are saying it is bogus...
    I'd like to see your source, and the print that tells they said such.

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    The fireman saying they heard expolisions in the 10-15 floors..
    1:This sound may have been caused by the buckling of lower pylons in the buildings when the planes hit.
    2:They may be BSing us
    3:The sound of the explosions may have carried through the stairwells
    4:the firefighters were in the building, they heard the explosions in their floors, yet managed to get out and tell about it. Tell me what's fishy?
    5aranoia. Extreme trauma may lead someone to exagerate in real time what happens in their surroundings.

Im probably one of the biggest anti-bush people here but I won't take this theory too seriously if I were you guys.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

1:This sound may have been caused by the buckling of lower pylons in the buildings when the planes hit.
    Most likely, if there are no bombs..
    2:They may be BSing us
    60+ policeman, firefighters and civilians..
    3:The sound of the explosions may have carried through the stairwells
    And rip off marbles off the war, and blow open elevator doors and smash windows "outwards". Very very unlikely.

4:the firefighters were in the building, they heard the explosions in their floors, yet managed to get out and tell about it. Tell me what's fishy?
    Incorrect, the many of the interviewed "firefighters" on the matter were in the lobby, which would give them enough time to escape..

And here I was looking for a video to debunk all of these theories, but esperante's doing it for me .

Except, one more thing; there were 5 video cameras (security, personal, etc.) that were collected by the FBI that all covered the plane that hit the pentagon. the tapes were never released, can I ask why?

And also; this entire conspiracy is absurd. If the bsuh administration wanted to invade afghanistan, they'd patch up some photo-shopped photos of Osama being in Afghanistan, and they'd head after him, and then tell the public that the situation is escalating, and that they need more troops.

(run-on sentence, anyone?)
    Sometimes the best view of heaven is from hell.

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

Im not too concerned, even if they collected all this evidence, what can they really do?

One thing though....
    Number 2-The wingspan issue:Yes, the wingspan of a 757 is quite large, but the wings are frail in comparison to the remainder of the plane, and likely broke off.
    Where are the wings in the photos? There was barely any sign there that a plane had caused that damage... Sure, you say that small hole was created by the fuselage/nose of the plane, but where are the bits of plane?? Theres just a hole, that should be filled with plane debris!! And if you happen to say "it disintegrated" Im obliged to point out the near perfect concrete and brick barely a foot away from the hole edge... why did that not get affected.
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Incorrect, the many of the interviewed "firefighters" on the matter were in the lobby, which would give them enough time to escape..

Wouldn't a plane hitting the tower sound like a bomb exploding? And people have heard bombs exploding on TV and places, but haven't ehard planes crashing into towers, hence, when they hear a plane hitting the tower, they'd identify it as the closest thing that they'd have heard, which is a bomb exploding on TV.

(Another run-on sentence)

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    Where are the wings in the photos? There was barely any sign there that a plane had caused that damage... Sure, you say that small hole was created by the fuselage/nose of the plane, but where are the bits of plane?? Theres just a hole, that should be filled with plane debris!! And if you happen to say "it disintegrated" Im obliged to point out the near perfect concrete and brick barely a foot away from the hole edge... why did that not get affected.
    Read his post again, chief. That's not the outer-ring, probably the third or fourth. And you don't know when that photo was taken either, the plane parts could already be taken away.

Would you like to tell me HOW a 757 moving at 400 mph with tonnes of jet fuel would NOT destroy the wing of a large building?

It only penetrated the first three rings, about the same distance as one of the World Trade Centre towers. Seems perfectly physically right to me.

Here you'll see that the only building it completely destroyed was one of the outer ring. However, it penetrated the next two, and set fire to the remainder.
    Discrepancy in your argument, at first you say its a big mess (3 rings) and then just the outer ring.

Sure, Im picking on tiny errors, but the only reason is that your being so irritatingly cocky about it, and being personal for no reason. No one knows for sure what happened, have some open talk instead of being narrow-minded, whichever way that happens to be.
    Porsche!

On the pentagon, i was watching a show (probably on discovery cant remember) and they were talking about how the pentagon is one of the most structuraly stable buildings around (you'd assume so anyway considering its pretty important to the U.S) and therefore there wasn't as much damage as some people think there should have been.

Thread Information