Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on here?

Obviously bogus. the parts recovered from the wreckage shows that there were windows on the planes and body parts were found.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

This video is just a scam to make some money of naive people it's just pure BS, Btw not the first time a thing like this has been posted so it's getting anoying now

Kind of disrespectful to the victims to make up something like this
    Last edited by R34GTR; 01-04-2006 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Have a guess..

And don't forgot what bushes former job was connected to, bingo! Oil..
    Regardless the guy isnt so heartless that he would kill thousands just to get oil thats ridiculous. If 911 was a conspiracy, we can all just go kill ourselves cuz if we dont, our country will.

i dont know about you guys but i did a school newspaper report on conspiracy theory and i watched this one video. those slow motion frames of the security camera was 'chopped' and not fully released. there were at least 6 more frames. and it showed a 'missile' like thing hitting the building
    i'm not saying it was, i'm saying that it was a smaller jet with explosives.... or an inside job involving a small plane

also i cant belive they didnt mention the 'no groundmarks on the pentagon lawn when the plane hit it' if you look closely at the photographs... there are no groundmarks on the ground. this also rules out the big jet theory. but so what, it wasnt a big jet, it could have been a small jet flying 12 feet above the ground. the other movie also commented on the jet stream

you know how there's a highway (the beltway i think) where the pentagon got hit,,, well if the jet were flying like 12 feet off the ground, it would have knocked over some serious s@#$. the jet stream would flip cars in both directions, it would also takedown lamp posts and highway signs that the plane and wings missed. this also rules out the big jet idea... after all WHO said it was a 'big jet' it could have been a smaller jet.

if you ask me thats completely BS

and if you go to www.sfogs.com <<or www.sfogs.com.sg or some rendition of that and find your way to pictures, they have a picture of the jet crashing in..... and someone chopped it to make it look like satan's face was in it

its just completely bull s@#%
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    Im probably one of the biggest anti-bush people here but I won't take this theory too seriously if I were you guys.
    case closed

as if this wasnt bullshit enough, one of the most-anti bush people ive herad of who blames everything on Bush wont succumb to this theory

thank you vindesh
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

yes, thank you, and thank you MP for pointing that out

if Vindesh doesnt belive it, it is NOT true
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    The conspiracies about 'oh, why did the towers fall down when planes hit them on the sides! OMG!' is just bullshit. The planes exploded and weakened the towers, whose load bearing walls later failed;thus the building will fall down. The idea that bombs were placed in the buildings to make them fall down is just bullshit.
    I don't think you've seen any of the several thousand videos availible across the boards that display the impact and destruction of the World Trade Centres. If you think those were cargo planes without windows, you're either blind, or a moron who believes anything fed to him. The two proturusions on the bottom are the housings of the wheels once they retract, and are on virtually every plane that flies.

You can see in the above picture that the bottom of the fueselage flattens out and subtly develops into two bumps. In the better lighting on 9/11, this was more apparent.
    By the way, this is what the standard 723 US refuling jet looks like. If you think that with some repainting those could appear just like Boeing 737s and increase size as well, then, well, you have issues and I recommend you see your doctor/psychiatrist immeaditely.

There are some larger refuelers, but those refuelers are considerably larger than a 737.

See that mate? 4 engines! Would you like to count to me how many a 737 has?
    To answer some other theories about bomb placement in the WTC:
    Some believe that since explosions were seen on the other side of the building than the impact, there were bombs.
    Well, typically, large jet planes moving at 400 mph filled with highly flammable jet fuel and impacting a comparitively weak building will go partly through the building before incinerating.

See that? That's a 737.

These theories have been disproved by so many engineers and analysts that it's not even remotely funny. Yet people like to ignore them just for another instance to blame Bush for something.
    Please, give me any conspiracy theory dealing with 9/11 and I'd be glad to debunk it.
    I know a lot about planes and we have an airforce base that has many many refueling planes and they don't even look close to a 737. I'm glad to see that at least you can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    yes, thank you, and thank you MP for pointing that out

if Vindesh doesnt belive it, it is NOT true
    um, if you're serious, yes...but i can't tell
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by aNOBLEman
    I know a lot about planes and we have an airforce base that has many many refueling planes and they don't even look close to a 737. I'm glad to see that at least you can see that.
    Your local FORD dealer has plenty of cars in it too.
    I'm betting not one of them looks close to a Ferrari.
    Silly argument
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

How comes my post was deleted?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Did you press the edit button and then delete?

I'm just trying to help.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Most likely, if there are no bombs..
    Which there weren't. Read on:

60+ policeman, firefighters and civilians..
    Listen, bub, in order for your conspiracie to work, all of the families of those who were killed on the planes were paid off or created by the gov't. If several hundred families can BS us, your '60+' fireman, policeman and civilians can. I have seen almost all of the video taken documenting the towers from impact to collapse, and I don't recall any explosions near the base. In fact, there weren't explsosions from the base, as proven on video, unless all of the video was doctored by the govt'. In fact, even if it wasn't videoed, there's even more civilians who took flight from the buildings. Remember, 50,000 people worked in the WTC daily. If explosion that engulfed 5 floors near the base of the building occured, more than 60 people would see it.

And rip off marbles off the war, and blow open elevator doors and smash windows "outwards". Very very unlikely.
    How can you not trust the thousands of people who make up the US Gov't but place wholeheartedly your faith in internet bloggers who claim that firefighters or workers inside those 5 floors of the WTC experienced an explosion? If an explosion that engulfed 5 floors occured, it would breach the outer walls and burn everyone inside alive.

Quote Originally Posted by man430gt
    Incorrect, the many of the interviewed "firefighters" on the matter were in the lobby, which would give them enough time to escape..
    12 floors is pretty damn high up. Maybe not so apparent in New York City, but 10 floors is more than a hundred feet up. You said this explosion occured from floors 10-15. The explosion would not have carried down to the lobby, which is floors 1-3. As a matter of fact, your factual output has just disproved that part of the theory.
    You say they were in the lobby, and since firefighters were present we must assume that, since a small explosion from floors 10-15 could not carry, this is tower 1/the South Tower;as Tower 2 would not have been occupied as nobody expected a first hit. Thus:
    They cannot see up from the lobby. So, once the plane hits the buliding they reside in, it could easily be mistaken for a blast occuring only a few floors up. I should add that the blast from the planes ws much greater than the one you claim occur. So, since they did not actually witness an explosion, how can they know where it came from?

Quote Originally Posted by Razablade
    Where are the wings in the photos? There was barely any sign there that a plane had caused that damage... Sure, you say that small hole was created by the fuselage/nose of the plane, but where are the bits of plane?? Theres just a hole, that should be filled with plane debris!! And if you happen to say "it disintegrated" Im obliged to point out the near perfect concrete and brick barely a foot away from the hole edge... why did that not get affected.
    You moron, the wings are where the fuel was. When fuel ignites, it combusts. When large amounts of fuel combust, it explodes. That's why the wing debris is not present.

Quote Originally Posted by Razablade
    Discrepancy in your argument, at first you say its a big mess (3 rings) and then just the outer ring.
    Maybe I should tell you what I said just because you're maybe not intelligent enough to interpret it.
    The plane of the pentagon destroyed 3 of the rings. Not obliterated, like the WTC, but destroyed. In speaking terms of engineering, such structures as the coliseum in Rome are destroyed. Look at the second photo I posted and notice how the plane carried on after obliterating the first building. The first buliding was the only building that structurally collapsed following the attack.
    If the interior of your house burns out but the facade is still standing, your house is destroyed. If that facade falls and leaves nothing, your house is obliterated.

And yes, Canuck, the Pentagon is built like a rock. I'm actually rather surprised that even one building collapsed.

also i cant belive they didnt mention the 'no groundmarks on the pentagon lawn when the plane hit it' if you look closely at the photographs... there are no groundmarks on the ground. this also rules out the big jet theory. but so what, it wasnt a big jet, it could have been a small jet flying 12 feet above the ground. the other movie also commented on the jet stream
    The reason there are none is becuse airplanes fly, and thus can fly into things without hitting the ground, if the pilot is skilled enough.

you know how there's a highway (the beltway i think) where the pentagon got hit,,, well if the jet were flying like 12 feet off the ground, it would have knocked over some serious s@#$. the jet stream would flip cars in both directions, it would also takedown lamp posts and highway signs that the plane and wings missed. this also rules out the big jet idea... after all WHO said it was a 'big jet' it could have been a smaller jet.
    Ah, yes, I forgot. It's impossible to have a plane do a nosedive or fly at an angle greater than that necessary to scrape the ground. Pshaw! How naive of me.

Conspiracy theories are 99.9999999% of the time complete bullshit. In fact, this 9/11 conspiracy theory about the identifiction of the 757 that hit the buildings is akin to this:
    Several thousand spectators line the straightaway at a race track, and a Vauxhall VX220 zooms by. Everyone concurs that a Vauxhall just went by. A few months later, someone at home watching a grainy video of the event concludes it was rather an Opel Speedster, and starts a movement that believes the race coordinators who fund the event rigged the competition.

I should start a conspiracy theory that the state of Idaho doesn't actally exist, because none of you have been there and none of you know anyone claiming to be from Idaho.
    Last edited by Esperante; 01-04-2006 at 04:41 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

In case you're wondering what just happened...

You all just got OWNED by Esperante
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I don't think you guys would be saying any of this conspiracy crap if you knew people that died on 9/11 or are in the area of nyc.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    I don't think you guys would be saying any of this conspiracy crap if you knew people that died on 9/11 or are in the area of nyc.
    Agreed, although I have no direct relative/acquaintance that suffered through 9/11; however, my dad worked 36 hrs straight setting up an emergency shelter wired w/ emerg. phone-lines/internet services/food/cots/etc.

Thread Information