Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on here?

umm yeah....... ^^

good site that disproves conspiraces http://www.oilempire.us/bogus.html
    Last edited by The_Canuck; 01-05-2006 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Regardless the guy isnt so heartless that he would kill thousands just to get oil thats ridiculous. If 911 was a conspiracy, we can all just go kill ourselves cuz if we dont, our country will.
    Depends how much oil iraq has to satisfy bush, hopefully enough..
    And R34GTR this is an open discussion for anyone to give there free opionion, and i'll respect yours so please do the same for me and the rest, and this is quite a sensitive topic so we have to becareful how some of us step() and this topic hasn't really been discussed that much really..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

The pentagon was hit supposivley from the front, the damage was created from the "front" of the building. It would have scattered the wreckage all over the lawn. Like was pointed out there was nothing on the lawn, no damage, wreckage, etc. And if it was hit from the top, then there wouldnt be a large hole going through 2 of the other rings. Plus damage on the roof would be more significant, and the plane would be sticking out the top. So there goes that idea. I do indeed, now after watching and looking at things believe that a plane couldnt have hit the pentagon. A missle could create that damage, so could a plane also, but there would be a shit load more damage and debris. And also the tubrulance would have screw everything around it up, flipping cars, twisting light posts, turning over and throwing the large spools, etc. With the WTC, i have no clue. It is very possible that there were only cargo planes that hit it. Something that very well supports this i believe is why were the black boxes never recovered. They cleared that site and picked through it looking for bodies to identify. Why not a black box? They possible link the the whole thing and its sifted through? WTF. Sounds fishy to me, i dont believe it all the way. But it is very possible.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

is it still soundin fishy????
    Attached Images Attached Images

any one who doubts pentagon was hit by plane READ THIShttp://www.oilempire.us/pentagon.html
    this is good::: "there is zero evidence for any of the "no plane" claims - hundreds of people saw the plane, none saw a cruise missile, Global Hawk robot plane, smaller plane or flying saucer piloted by giant lizards"

yea copperfield came and make WTC disappear

c'mon, those are terrorists who attacted it, all of that is just overinterpretation of some facts and normal manipulation
    12 cylinders or walk!

At this point, the US government should just come out and provide some kind of credible evidence disapproving this conspiracy, seeing as too many people, including myself, question it's validity in parts.

^^Exactly^^
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

there is already credible evidence people just ignore it, people make up conspiraces all the time, ie: moon landing

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    there is already credible evidence people just ignore it, people make up conspiraces all the time, ie: moon landing
    Ok, I know. But the government HAS to know about all of this conspiracy stuff, so wouldn't a simple press conference fix all of this crap. The government's never lied before. Wait, nevermind.

they have had numerous press conferences in the years following the attacks about the conspiracys

I could say that too much brushing will wear away tooth enamel and therefore brushing your teeth is unhealthy. Everything in moderation, even skepticism.

I didn't read through this site completely but I know the premise of this conspiracy theory is that FDR let the Pearl Harbor attack happen so the American populace would back US involvement in the war.

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thread Information