Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 600 Imola

The only thing that can save that car is fire!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

I have come to the conclusion that I actually adore that car. Even with the standard wheels - we got the Ferrari press release at work today and they look much nicer in really high resolution.

I hurt a bit because I know I'll never have one, although I probably will get to drive one... which helps.

It looks really very-very nice! Very well! I love it! The sharp edge, old-looking design mixed up with the scagli-styled headlights... Oooh, look at it, aggressive and stylish! Super, I don't know if someone doesn't like it
    Convert the Horsepower to Adrenaline.

Ferrari doesnt seem to listen to the people I guess. I think around 80-90% of the people thinks the 612 is ugly and then they just kinda copy it for the 599. Have me a ferrari 575 or a 456 please.

The car is kinda growing on me, but i still don't like the back, and i've heard its ment to have 620 bhp, not too sure about?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I like this threads in wich young man just finds out that he is more clever than a whole company that's been around with great success for decades.

If I claim here that I (and all my neighbours) absolutely love the lines from Scaglietti and GTB, this all thread becomes pointless.

In fact I like the looks on the 599 GTB much more than I liked the Modena on the first photos. Now I love the way the Modena looks, and I'm sure I'll love the 599 GTB when the first real-life pics start coming out.
    Last edited by McReis; 01-10-2006 at 11:19 AM.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

I agree with you Mc Reis, I think I will like this car when I see it in reallife.

anyone else think it looks TVRish

the images Ferrari puts out pre-release always seem to suck, i'm gonna save my final judgement for when they actually release it, but i must say i'm liking what i see so far. And 620hp out of a 6L V12 based on the Enzo donk definately raises it up in my book

Not always; when the 612 Sketches were revealed I had my doubts about the detail, but the proportions were superb. come to execution phase, and they got lost in translation.

These pictures suck from the get-go, the Harsh lighting does little for the tiny details that make a Ferrari a wonderful design. I will have to reserve judgement until seen in the flesh.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I hate the 612. Absolutely loathe it. I like this. almost everyone who likes this seems to like this also likes the 612?!

i love all ferrari's. yes even the 612 beautiful in real life. but this hmmmm, i dont think so. i mean where are the traditional four tail lights. i meaan **** and the wheels r shit

I personally think the GG50 concept looks much better than this.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

I can't believe it but I'm starting to like it

Quote Originally Posted by hanz blix
    i love all ferrari's. yes even the 612 beautiful in real life.
    I agree, the 612 really grew on me when i first saw it in the showroom afew months ago..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Thread Information