Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kamaz Dakar Trucks

as i heard their teams - chaguin's and kabirov's are the most friendly guys in whole rally

by now, 6 from 7 stages were won by chaguin
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Inspired by Jorismo AND I've got videos too

May I be so bold in saying these are even better than the DAF?
    Kamaz has been on the winning streak for quite a number of years now, I think. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Kamaz Dakar Trucks at Telefonica-Dakar 2004 #1
    Of course these are better trucks, they are from Russia!

Good. As i think at the Dakar rally was and are only two legendary trucks: Kamaz and Tatra. All others are not seriously.

Shookran!(Thank)!

Kamaz Dakar Trucks at Telefonica-Dakar 2004 #2
    My dearest brother Mr. Khussain!(The Magnificent)!

I like to thank you a 1001 times,I'm live here in Baghdad,but my mothrer she is from Dakar in Mauritania,She love your pictures especially the one in which the RUSSIAN KAMAZ zooms better then the mazda around my namesake 'Abu khaltura ibn mafloos' oasis.
    signed with respect
    Tayeb!
    Abu Khaltura ibn Mafloos
    (Nicknamed'Ali Baba' the son of Abu Bakri el Naim!)
    Khalas'na!(Mafish)!
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-07-2006 at 04:06 PM.

Tatra!

Quote Originally Posted by bum
    Good. As i think at the Dakar rally was and are only two legendary trucks: Kamaz and Tatra. All others are not seriously.
    My Ukrainian darling!
    You are absolutely right!The trouble is,Today Tatra truck division owned by TEREX(ex GMCorp.) Now Terex was part of General motors Corporation,Now it sold to ..who knows,Meanwhile GMC is Mafish(Khalas) finished!
    so We're he in Iraq all confused! we can't guess if Terex is Mafish(finished) too,if so Tatra need to be sold To KAMA AVTOMOBILNY ZAVODY!,
    so far I drive here a ZAZ Zhiguli from your magnificent country of UKRAINA
    but now I understand that Zavod Avtomobilem Zhiguli'll assemble S. Korean cars,and I love to buy the Chinese car ZhongHua(meaning Sina or China)
    but my brother 'Al Wazir'(Just returned to day from WazirStan,east AfghaniStan) and have been to Taklamakan desert,and have seen in his own eyes ,and even took a pictures of the best military truck in the world for desert warfare the 10 Wheel drives'Ho Chi Minh' that manufactured by the FREE(at last) and LIBERATED! People Republic of Viet Nam,This truck is used by the People's army of the P.R. of China right now being tested by"Norinco"(of Changchoon Manchuria) in both the Gobi&Taklamakan desert,You see NOrth INdustries Company of China owns a division called"ShengYang',they'll assemble it in their factory,and the PR of china army of the BRAVE'll buy many(Malan in our Arabic language)of these military trucks,I know according to My brother that He tell me it's at least as good as(in quality)the KAMAZ&Belaz put toghether,No disrespect to you please,but I love to share the news with you enthusiastically!may be You'll tell the Ukrainian army to buy some Victorious,"Ho Chi Minh" :"Viktor" military trucks!.
    Please forgive my English,I speak read and write fluently only Arabic and Ki Swhahili(My Nick name in Mauritania is:Sambah,or simbah in Ka Swahili)
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-07-2006 at 04:29 PM.

Still jolly good pics though

Exactly WHY we have photos of motorsport - to remember WHAT was done usually more than WHEN it was done

Kamaz Dakar Trucks at Telefonica-Dakar 2004 #4
    My Brother Hussain!
    Ya Ba yeh! inta Min Dubhai(United Arab emirates)i?,Inta MABSUT!
    ,bukra Insh'alla ana ruh bel Qum!.
    never mind i really really really love the images of these Russian trucks,
    anyway the mighty Russian Army has armoured military version of it,very good trucks, especially for desert warfare,even better then america's best the'Oshkosh'!.not to worry I prefer this one and military trucks MAZ(from Belarus)and BELAZ (BELArusski Avtomobily Zavod both of Minsk),no body can beat them(so far)!.
    Now Ukraine has similar good trucks called KRAZ!,but nothing beat the trucks I mention(no meant offense to our Ukrainian friends please!).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 03-07-2006 at 04:55 PM.

so far I drive here a ZAZ Zhiguli from your magnificent country of UKRAINA
    but now I understand that Zavod Avtomobilem Zhiguli'll assemble S. Korean cars,and I love to buy the Chinese car ZhongHua(meaning Sina or China)
    I'm under table ZAZ = Zaporizhskyi Avtomobil'nyi Zavod. Zhiguli were made by VAZ! U know many words...

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Now Ukraine has similar good trucks called KRAZ!
    Lol, the Kraz, soooo many memories. One of the only vehicles I've sat in that uses more than 100l fuel / 100km

Does anyone happen to have any pictures? bum or smxi perhaps?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    Does anyone happen to have any pictures? bum or smxi perhaps?
    Yes, i have any pictures Look here
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...=19269&page=36

Thread Information