Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Worst type of driver

recent immigrants from foreign countries and chinese men from mainland china are among the worst drivers i have seen in a while (im chinese so i can say this).
    Also drivers who wear hats.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Hats and cigars.....

Audi drivers. Somehow those cars inject agressiveness in the drivers.

People who don't go out of my way when I come on the highway.

People who insist on driving 120 on the left lane and not move to the right.

I do like dutch drivers for a simple reason: You know when you try to get of the highway but the exit is clogged because of traffic ? Normally you would just wait at the end of the queue like everybody else. I don't do this, I drive all along that queue with my turn signal on and at the last moment I look for a car with a dutch number plate and put myself between his car and the car in front. Those dutch people always let you in.

Belgian drivers are generally bad drivers mostly because of reason 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    I drive all along that queue with my turn signal on and at the last moment I look for a car with a dutch number plate and put myself between his car and the car in front. Those dutch people always let you in.
    don't count on me for that....but indeed in Holland it is the law that you should let people merge.
    Find a truck to squeeze in before.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

have you ever seen a BMW with its indicator on?
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    don't count on me for that....but indeed in Holland it is the law that you should let people merge.
    Find a truck to squeeze in before.
    I'll avoid Xantias...

Luckily there a lot of dutch people who drive in and around antwerp

I try to stay away from trucks, I'm always afraid that they can't brake. I've done it once in an emergency. I had to avoid some nut that changed lanes in front of me and if I wouldn't have changed lanes as well I would've rearended him. But while changing lanes I had this truck behind me that could barely brake. It was pretty close and scary.

Quote Originally Posted by PoRsChEnUt
    have you ever seen a BMW with its indicator on?
    Sure.

On a side note: has nobody ever noticed that some 5-series (the new models) have this sort of orange strip above the lights that makes it look like the car has it's indicators on ? It's really dangerous.

Transexuals are the worst drivers. They look like women but drive like men. Very confusing!

drunk drivers ...

My Grandmother's. I'm afraid when she's driving.

Chinese women
    My other signature has a V12

soccermoms in their stupid hummers and minivans oh god i hate soccermoms!!! i actually wrote a lai verse poem speaking out against them
    rice drivers
    overly agressive high school drivers
    my dad (hate his driving)
    my bannana bus driver (when she gases she never fluently gases, she gases to the beat of the music were listening to on the radio, usally fast rap/hiphop i swear i got whiplash from her stupid accelerating foot)
    defensive drivers overly defensive that is
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

1. Anybody that blocks an intersection in any way.
    2. Bastard truckies that tailgate you (there was a particularly interesting case in New Zealand of a truckie who was brutally attacked by a crazy guy with a hammer after the truckie rammed the guy's car off the road outside a mall)
    3. RICERS.
    I am a New Zealander, and I hate Greg Murphy. Yes, we exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Burns
    1. Anybody that blocks an intersection in any way.
    2. Bastard truckies that tailgate you (there was a particularly interesting case in New Zealand of a truckie who was brutally attacked by a crazy guy with a hammer after the truckie rammed the guy's car off the road outside a mall)
    3. RICERS.

how about drivers that claim to own unlikely cars?
    Welcome to UCP, we wait for the first pic of yours
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    how about drivers that claim to own unlikely cars?
    Welcome to UCP, we wait for the first pic of yours
    No worries mate- i'll have some snaps of my.......COUGH(Accord)COUGH.............soon enough.
    I am a New Zealander, and I hate Greg Murphy. Yes, we exist.

Very many German drivers for not using the rear view mirror on highways. There is no general speed limit in Germany and for long journeys it really makes a difference at what speed you drive. Some of those idiots just put on an indicator and get out, no matter that you might be 60 or 70 mph faster than them and just behind. Making most driving in Germany very stressful. If you slow down, on the other hand, everybody gets very agressive. Behind a truck is probably the most relaxing place to be apart from two reasons, you don't see a thing and you're getting nowhere.

Germans for another reason. There is a car in front of you in the left lane. It's overtaking traffic at a less than light speed pace and you need to wait for him to pass in order to pass as well (both the vehicle you are both overtaking and the car in front). Then invariably some idiot shows up behind you flashing their lights, turning the indicators on and driving an inch from your bumper. The fact that you want to drive faster and do so (on most occasions faster than the bully behind) and are going to do so once circumstances permit, is irrelevant.

Old drivers with no reflexes and situational awareness. I guess my neighbour would be the worst driver at all. He passed his test at 18, is now 85 and hasn't driven once since passing, yet still extends his licence regularly

BMW drivers generally are overly agressive, not nearly as much in command of their vehicles as they think they are. It tends to decrease with the size of the BMW, though

Drivers of the new breed of road biased SUVs. The Cayenne and X5 might sell but the buyers seem to be people with little driving skills, a vulnerable ego and no driving culture.

People changing into the overtaking lane when there is a vehicle in front that they will reach in 5 minutes at the current speed differential and need another 3 minutes to pass...

Thread Information