Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 599 GTB (BEST LOOKING FERRARI EVER?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    5,999cc engine, therefore 599
    The F40 is 100 times better looking than the F50, but it's all a matter of opinion so I don't see the point of us arguing over it
    Your right thats one hell of a good looking Ferrari. I dont no why they didnt make it 1 more cc so it was the 600. All the other cars before it went up in incrments of 25. The 550 to the 575 and now the 599 that just throws every one off.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    that thing looks like a sphyncter
    Do you even know what a sphincter is? Although it may not be beautiful, the 599 GTB does not look like a circular band of smooth muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    I reckon it looks great. Also, it's best not to comment on safety systems you haven't tried - the Ferrari ASC programmes are actually very good.
    Well, seeing as how putting the system into the most "hardcore" setting seems to allow just about anyone to lap extremely close to Ferrari's test drivers with the F430...

Is that really the pinnacle of "driver involvement".

Surely it should be the driver driving the car, not just making inputs into a digital system like a video game.
    Thanks for all the fish

5,999cc engine, therefore 599
    The F40 is 100 times better looking than the F50, but it's all a matter of opinion so I don't see the point of us arguing over it
    5,748cc engine, therefore 612....

wait a minute

Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    5,748cc engine, therefore 612....

wait a minute
    They could have called it the 600 if they wanted too. Practically all cars out there with numbers in their names representing the engine displacement are not exactly correct. And the 612 is going with the same numbering system as the 512, 5 liter 12cyl, or 6 liter 12cyl.

I also disagree this is not the best looking ferrari ever.

If you wondered...

The 456, is a displacement designation. How? Per cylinder, 456x12=5472. The actual displacement is 5,474 cc.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

599 GTB, best looking Ferrari ever? No. Just wait till it comes out and most won't think it's the worst either, unless you've already made up your mind.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Well I think this is one of the ugliest Ferrari's ever.

However, I think, by FAR the 250 GTO is the best looking Ferrari of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    Well I think this is one of the ugliest Ferrari's ever.

However, I think, by FAR the 250 GTO is the best looking Ferrari of all time.
    i totally agree with the first part, i can't fully agree with the second part

for me the most beatiful ferrari of all was 410 Superamerica Superfast with the vignale body, i also adore 250 GT berlinetta lusso, 250 LM, berlinetta boxers and 612 scaglietti
    12 cylinders or walk!

When this comes out, I reckon all the Ferraris in production will be the ugliest Ferraris ever. To even conjure up the thought that this is the best looking Ferrari ever beggers belief IMO. It's a disgrace compared to Ferrari designs of old.

Yes, I know designers have to adapt to petty legislation these days, but for Ferrari to not do this successfully is frightening. Alfa Romeo can do it, Aston Martin can do it, heck, I even think Lexus can do it. Very disappointing, although I was expecting the 575 replacement to be ugly.
    On a Good day, Chris Bangle designs the Fiat Coupe.
    On a Bad day, he designs a BMW.

R.I.P Richard Burns.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    When this comes out, I reckon all the Ferraris in production will be the ugliest Ferraris ever. To even conjure up the thought that this is the best looking Ferrari ever beggers belief IMO. It's a disgrace compared to Ferrari designs of old.

Yes, I know designers have to adapt to petty legislation these days, but for Ferrari to not do this successfully is frightening. Alfa Romeo can do it, Aston Martin can do it, heck, I even think Lexus can do it. Very disappointing, although I was expecting the 575 replacement to be ugly.
    i think there were worse ferraris in the past... like mondial or 308 gt4 for example. even if you like them you won't call them good looking
    12 cylinders or walk!

I love the Mondial!

but the fact remains; this is a seriously incohesive design; if all the panels were painted different colours, i don't really think people would be surprised.

It might be a brave new world, but it's also an ugly one.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Nah, maybe the ugliest Ferrari ever though.
    My other signature has a V12

Sorry, but...

I'm sorry for some confusion I may have caused. I meant that, if it wasn't for performance reasons, F40 and F50 back wings, for instance, would have no reason to exist. I don't find them nice or pleasant, and in that aspect Ferrari Enzo Ferrari did much simpler. In what concerns GTB599 beauty, I keep my point: it's not the best looking ever but will not compromise...

IMO..worst looking Ferrari ever
    Yup...

Thread Information