Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelly HQ (Includes other Jelly Stuff)

steal sarah ey? you sly dog. pitty i took alice while you werent looking.

and i can make more embryos with alice. you efforts are pittiful. something i would expect from a mortal.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

alice will never submit, whereas sarah will, especially if i promise her ash.
    the jelly will make me immortal, while simultaenously making you vulnerable. your death is at hand.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

my death? dear boy you forget your place in this world. i am your master, if you are anything at all it is the dog at my feet.

you shall never gain the jelly by your current actions. sarah already had ash while she was with me, you can not offer her anything i can not.

you will never succede.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

you are stuck in your current mortal body on this world, you are vulnerable until you are once more accepted into a higher plane, for which you require the holy jelly.
    i will halt your ascendance, and use the jelly for its intended purpose.
    even the rabid dog can take its master by the throat, especially one as overconfident as yourself.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

in this world the only way to win is to know you can, you are only limited by your own beliefs. if you aim to become such a rabid animal i will be forced to remove you from this world. submit or die.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

you over reach yourself, you are in no position to put down animals fo any kind; 'dog' though i may be, i still qualified for a year in veterinary technology.
    the access i have to chemicals and drugs is unparallaled; your minions will not last.

my minions are meer mortals like yourself.

your chemicals will have no effect. however.. how much are you charging for the drugs?

if you are willing to give up the jelly and become my supplier of precious trigulijuice we may live peacefuly. i pay welll for trigulijuice.. do you wish to become rich beyond your wildest dreams?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

trigulijuice is difficult to acquire, and its effects are...impressive
    i shall sedate you with horse tranquiliser first, to buffer your system against it. even you underestimate the effects of trigulijuice, it is not to be trifled with. it will bring you to your knees, and ruin any chance you had of ascendance, rendering the jelly irrelevant.
    if you are so addicted, i will acquire it, and then take the jelly once it becomes obsolete to you.

the jelly was never important to my plans once i collected a sample of its selective gene. i have an olympic sized swimming pool filled with it. just find the trigulijuice, i will pay you and give you all the jelly you require.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

fool! now that you have revealed the quantity of the jelly you hold, more followers will rally to my call. the trigulijuice waits in a secured chamber, hidden in the far west of australia by an ancient tribe of warrior aborigines.

HA! Fool! That tribe are my security guards! The weak followers you chose to move the juice are 3 feet under by now! (it takes too much time to dig 6 feet)

and you will never find the location of my pool of jelly! your feble mind can not comprehend the location.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

well, because you still live with your parents, i deduce it is being stored in the water tank.
    my animal cohorts slipped straight past your puny human security guards, securing the trigulijuice and forming a staging area well inside your perimeter.

your weak mind forgets that while i live with my parental unit, i have a superior mind, and body. they are nothing more to me then your rooster is to your excrement.

the water tank is the first place you would look, do you really assume i would be stupid enough to hide it there?

as for the guards... they are paid actors. my guards are all around this area. some even inside your own unit. you would need to kill them all before you find them.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i don't have a unit, they were merely a decoy to draw out your agents...i am currently alone orchestrating the infiltration from a single man capsule in orbit. the mindless drones you call parents were easily turned to my cause, and have a proven affinity for the jelly. they have already led a considerable force through your thickest defenses, and have pinpointed the exact location of the jelly.

Chuck Norris will take the jelly. And roundhouse kick it.

Thread Information