Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: v8 supercars

Kelly didnt have much luck with the new one either.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Yeah he did not do very well. But he got third in the new new VY Commodore lets hope he can keep going

it seems to be the pit crew as well as the drivers having a bad year at hrt, rnd 7 i think when they were changing skaifes tyres, i think they recorded an 11 second pit stop whereas at the same time, ingal got a 7 second one done

What about how Ambrose thought it might be fun to drag ellery down pit straight and then hit him?

he was just in a hurry cause he stalled in pit lane, and that drive through penalty didnt stop him catching skaife

He must have had something under his bonnet because he was flying.

all he had was determination. i dont c how that made up 20 seconds though

wel he was lapping a 1.11 when everyone else was doing 1.12s he gained almost a second per lap though his tiers were firmly rooted by the time he got past skaife

who do u reckon stone brother's konica driver's gunna get paired with for the enduro's, ingall or ambrose, cause stone brothers are set to win this years konica series

bring back the historics!

I was watching the supercars on tv the other day... compared to the old group n historic touring cars they are so boring. the series is too controlled, even down to ride heights???!!!!
    i reckon they should bring back another manufacturer, or model of car, just to make it interesting. personally i thing that the organisers are afraid to because another manufacturer could crap all over the current cars. Even still, have a look at the pic, what is better than an XY GT sideways??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hachi Roku Owner.

the V8's might seem a bit too controlled but theyre alot safer than the historics. id rather crash at 200km/h in a BA supercar than an XAGT or A9X torana. have u ever heard the stories about in the 70's on the final laps of bathurst, the falcon GT's brakes were so hot if u tapped the brakes theyd explode, its a scary thought for me coming down conrod straight doing 140mph in a phase 3 and that thought on your mind

How about that! Mark Winterbotem who i personly whatched take out 2nd in the canberra 400 race in an ageing Van Deimen Chassis and got called a nut for saying hell do somthing big won the konica series its not fully over with one race to go but he doesnt even need to turn up to the next race.
    On the note about who mark will drive with i think theyll hire someone else from the konica series as i think theyll pair ambrose with ingall just a hunch

like how FPR paired lowndes with seton and stuck besnard with owen kelly. if they want dominance, id say keep ambrose and ingall apart, but if they want success, put them together

I hope to god that this is setons year the man is a tur legland ive been whatching him race since i knew what a car was and ill love to see him achive his dream. And as for Bezzie i think hell do somthing great there i think they should of temaed him with mark Noske or someone like that just a thought. And for the last part im thinking go for sucsess this year domination the next though i wont hold my breath on it, the mountain usually suprises and with this year never assume anything.

it would be good if seto's recent race in his dads rebuilt capri gave him the motivation for success. if i was labelled the best driver never to win bathurst i wouldnt know whether to take it as a compliment or insult

Thread Information