Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: v8 supercars

well there wouldent be no need to take it as an offence all considering he was twice series championand has won the triple challenges twice and he came second in of all things a skyline hes proven hes damn good and he doesnt need to prove to anyone hes a top driver but to get his old man off his back hell have to win

maybe seton can sneak in behind ambrose and ingall on the podium for this weekend at oran park

I have my doubts at that steon is my favorite driver but i am a realist ill be over the moon to see him in a top 10 im not saying he could come 3rd or even win the race but i dont think itll happen not this year

based on besnards rnd 7 result, id say seto's having the most trouble configuring the BA, so maybe ur right about this not being his year

yeah but also wait untill 2 year time untill the fpv establishes itself its essentially a new team with an engineer borrowed from jaguar who has to come to grips with th car and 3 drivers who need to find the "sweet spot" with their car and as its been well proven it takes 2 years for a team to proeprly establish iself

probably means then that this years the year of the devil racer and enforcer

yep thats my guess and even big nose (skafie) said if ambrose doesnt win there is somthing seriously wrong

thats saying something then. skaifes gotten off to a bad year and unless he starts serioyusly challenging ambrose right now hes not gunna win it this year

well he has no hope anyone after 4th place doesnt really stand a chance at winning the year unless somthing major happens to ambrose and bright i think hes admited defet just like a lot of the drivers who are agreing with skaife its more of a push to get the scoring system changes as it had stabbed them in the back having more then one bad race

yeah after ambroses poor rnd 2 finish he cant afford to finish outside of the top 5 for the rest of the year, mind u though stone brothers hasnt lost since round 2 so the odds are in his favour

well all providing he keeps up the good work hell get what he deserves the championship

yeah now hes paried with ingall for the enduros sbr cant lose. the only team standing in their way is fpr with the seto/lowndsey combo

FPV will be running all three cars at bathurst as well the alredy have lowndes seton and besnard and some commadroe driver from kinica series but i wonder who will fill the third car

actually, lowndes and seton will drive in either of their cars and bessy and owen kelly will take the no. 19 BA. owen isnt a holden driver either i dont think, he was supposed to drive with seto last year but got sick and when wayne garder crashed the sbr caltex car in practise on the friday seto teamed up with bessy. it will be too expensive even for fpr to run 3 cars

im dead cetrtain it was him in the smiths trucks holden in the konica race that came third but it doensnt matter hes a free lancer hell take anything that pops up and i dont blame him a drive with fpv is a fairly good way to get your foot in the door

Thread Information