View Poll Results: Vote for the one you think did the best in chopping!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GT 500

0 0%
  • mustang123

13 43.33%
  • whiteballz

0 0%
  • shifty

2 6.67%
  • mik the car

2 6.67%
  • Batmobile Turbo

0 0%
  • baddabang

2 6.67%
  • carlover

2 6.67%
  • Zerk

9 30.00%

Thread: Voting 8

Voting 8 Several Pictures May load slow!!

Well I did make it back it time!! And I will try and get everyones name right this time!! I hope!!!

UK CARS I am sorry about not being able to post your chop because you had already post one and you entered another one then deleted your first! You know that I have posted several times that you are to make sure that you are finished with your chop before you post it!! Because you can not alter it once you have posted it!!

I also post in my orginal one that I was going to be out of town this week starting Thursday and wouldnt get back until Sunday night! I am sorry that I wasnt here to let you know earlier so you could of reposted your orginal chop! Sorry!!

In the Future please try and keep you files of your pic around 100 to 150kb. It make it easier for people with 56k to load the pics!! Like me!!

If anyone would like me to post a tut on how to resize your files of your pics let me know I have Photoshop. That may help some who have PS.

orginal:

GT 500 chop:

mustang123 chop:

whiteballz chop:

shifty chop:

mik the car chop:

Batmobile Turbo chop:

baddabang chop:

carlover chop:

Zerk chop:

Last edited by painterr; 04-11-2004 at 10:44 PM.

its ok painterr, mine would have never stood a chance against these lot......
    i voted for mustang 123
    Last edited by UK CARS; 04-12-2004 at 02:30 AM.

Zerk gets my vote, looks very very real.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Zerk gets my vote, looks very very real.

me too, well done zerk
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

[QUOTE ] If anyone would like me to post a tut on how to resize your files of your pics let me know I have Photoshop. That may help some who have PS.[/QUOTE]

i would be very greatful if you could give me that tut coz my pic for the chop against brb my photoshop file is 15mb and when i make it as small as i can it is still 1.2mb. i have got to make it into size 300x250 res to get it below 488.2 kb
    Last edited by mustang123; 04-12-2004 at 03:51 AM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Ooooh... in the lead by one vote Exciting stuff...

Mustang123 gets my vote
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

In my opinion Mustang's chop was way better did't look like as much effort had gone into zerk's even though it is pretty realistic i cant go past that ute...

Quote Originally Posted by fordfan2
    didn't look like as much effort had gone into zerk's
    I can explain that. It didn't Took me the best part of, hmm.. half a hour. Most of which was spent smoothing the side

BTW, thanks to all who've voted for me so far
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"

Argh you did a good job anyway i just liked the idea of the ute. Nice going if it only took you half an hour i thought those things would take atleast a couple of hours.

Only one vote? Did the thin tires turn everyone off?

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    Only one vote? Did the thin tires turn everyone off?
    Make that two, I liked it, even if the rims wre a bit big, I thought quite a bit of effort went into yours.....

(Complaining about one?!)

£$%&, Mustang's one vote ahead now C'mon guys, who needs a pickup truck thingy when you can have a realistic, sporty saloon! Give generously!

Cheers,
    -Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    £$%&, Mustang's one vote ahead now C'mon guys, who needs a pickup truck thingy when you can have a realistic, sporty saloon! Give generously!

hehe

yeah give generously to me too

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    hehe

yeah give generously to me too
    No, don't! He's winning! Be a sport, help the underdog, vote for ZerK! Excellent pension scheme and early retirement age!
    Cheers,
    -Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    No, don't! He's winning! Be a sport, help the underdog, vote for ZerK! Excellent pension scheme and early retirement age!
    if it makes it any better for you, atleast you know that i voted for you

Thread Information