Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VW Tuareg or Porsche Cayenne?

VW Tuareg or Porsche Cayenne?

VW Tuareg or Porsche Cayenne? I prefer Tuareg because I am a VW maniac and I believe that is a little bit better but my friends have a different opinion so I want to know what do you think.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS#15
    VW Tuareg or Porsche Cayenne? I prefer Tuareg because I am a VW maniac and I believe that is a little bit better but my friends have a different opinion so I want to know what do you think.
    1-Cayenne Turbo
    2-Cayenne S
    3-Tuareg
    4-Cayenne

That's how I would place them but you should specify better which Cayenne is it that you are comparing the Tuareg with or if it is looks, performance, driving quality, or over all.

Everyone should like the V10 Diesel engine of the Touareg (in some versions, I drove in this one, and it just was unstopable..) cause it's such a giant piece of fantastic technique, HOWEVER..... I like the Porsche more.. just because it's a Porsche. I think it's more classy..

again I shot the last one myself at the AutoRAI last year in Amsterdam.... it's not a very professional photo, but I just loved the steering wheel...
    Attached Images Attached Images

i agree with il duce... i like the porsche the most too.... not just because its a porsche, but because it (so i've heard) should have facinating handling, and i just thing it looks better than the touareg.... though i have to give VW a little clap on the shoulder for the touareg, because i think it is cool that VW is starting to challenge the established luxury brands like Mercedes and BMW, and i think they should take VW serious!
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

Cool if you are speed hungry

if your are speed hungry like me the porsche cayene is for you

I prefer the Touareg, because it's just a beautiful car. The Cayenne is just wrong. I don't think it's very ugly, but I just don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    I prefer the Touareg, because it's just a beautiful car. The Cayenne is just wrong. I don't think it's very ugly, but I just don't really like it.
    same here, i think the touareg is really beutiful looking but the Cayenne is a little ugly, plus, i'd rather take a touareg off-road than an SUV that only handles marginally better and is faster, but is twice the price.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    same here, i think the touareg is really beutiful looking but the Cayenne is a little ugly, plus, i'd rather take a touareg off-road than an SUV that only handles marginally better and is faster, but is twice the price.
    the "twice the price" version is more than marginally faster, it has 450hp!!
    i thought the Twin turbo is the best of the comparisons
    althought it took along time for it to grow on me, at first i hated the Cayenne, but now i think it is really awesome

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    the "twice the price" version is more than marginally faster, it has 450hp!!
    i thought the Twin turbo is the best of the comparisons
    althought it took along time for it to grow on me, at first i hated the Cayenne, but now i think it is really awesome
    i didn't say it is marginally faster, i said it handles marginally better. but for me speed doesn't matter for an SUV.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I choose neither, because this isn't Ultimatesuvpage.com

Seriousy though, if I had to choose, I'd take a Cayenne Turbo, because I'll get more for it when I immediately sell it.

V dub

i would go with the VW engineered Tourag, more realistic and off-roadable

Cayenne

i would take the cayenne turbo bcoz of its looks & handling. the touareg is a gentleman of SUVs & has a nice design. ive sat in both the suvs & they both have nice interiors. But i hate the looks of the cayenne S.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    1-Cayenne Turbo
    2-Cayenne S
    3-Tuareg
    4-Cayenne
    What is a Cayenne ?? I thought there were only Cayenne Turbo and Cayenne S ?? At least that's what we get in Canada. i might be wrong.
    anyone witrh more knowledge on the cayenne, please explain!!!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    What is a Cayenne ?? I thought there were only Cayenne Turbo and Cayenne S ?? At least that's what we get in Canada. i might be wrong.
    anyone witrh more knowledge on the cayenne, please explain!!!
    porsche has made a smaller model called Cayenne....

it has a 3,2 litre V6 engine an 250 hp and 310 newtonmeters...

its the slowest porsche for a long time..... it goes from 0-100 in 9,1 sec and has a topspeed at 214 km/h
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

The Toureg looks better than the Cayenne which is the biggest automotive gaff. Porsche will be lucky if it doesn't break them, Cayenne's are sitting on dealer lots everywhere because no one wants them.

Porsche is, or was a sports car company and should have stayed that way.

Thread Information